Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Costco (Offer Live 4.30.09)

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    The Costco offer is new live! The payout is low, but the benefits are high including free product samples and coupons with your new, renewed, or upgraded membership.

For those who have expressed interest, now is your chance to get paid (with added on benefits) for taking advantage of a Costco Membership today!
    So Angie, does that mean we would get credit when we renew our membership?

I believe so--the offer descript says you can renew as well.
    Angie

I went to Costco when I visited friends in California. What a great place.

I'd join in a minute. The closest one to me is 30 miles away. Maybe someday.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

mine are 30 miles away too. Trust me you would use it.

I can't figure out how to do an upgrade. The form has a place for gold or executive. If I already have a gold membership and want to upgrade to the executive, how do I do that?

I called Costco membership services because our annual membership fee is automatically renewed on our Costco American Express-I wasn't sure how I could do a renewal through SR for the gold member. The rep told me to go ahead and order the certificate, then take it and the AmEx to the store and they would refund the amount on the Amex.

I've been an executive Costco member for years- I'm just here to say if you are thinking about it- DO IT. Costco has the best customer service (sans SR of course), wonderful products and terrific prices. I do 75-80% of my household/grocery shopping here. The rest goes to Target and occasional grocery store stop for produce. I LOVE COSTCO!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

The Costco offer is new live! The payout is low, but the benefits are high including free product samples and coupons with your new, renewed, or upgraded membership.

For those who have expressed interest, now is your chance to get paid (with added on benefits) for taking advantage of a Costco Membership today!
    Dang! My renewal month is March- hopefully this will be around next year.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    mine are 30 miles away too. Trust me you would use it.
    My 30 miles is in Avon MA (close to Boston) and would most likely take me over an hour and a half to get there. We have a BJ's right down the street so I will have to be content with them until Costco decides to come just a little closer.

I loved the one in CA. I shopped and shipped stuff home!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

post inside the thread:
    The Costco offer is now live! The payout is low, but the benefits are high including free product samples and coupons with your new, renewed, or upgraded membership.

updated OP:
    This would be for new memberships

Just want to make absolutely sure it's for renewals? I know someone already asked and you said yes, but just in case the original post was updated again later after you got new info, I'm re-checking.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just thought I'd share the coupons that came with this offer, in case anyone was interested. All expire Aug 31, 2009 and are Limit One.

FREE Kirkland Signature House Blend Coffee 2 lb bag
    FREE KS Rotisserie Chicken
    FREE 1-Hour photo 50 Digital Prints
    $3 off Fresh Bakery KS Cookies
    $3 off KS Spring or Drinking Water 35/16.9 oz. bottles
    $3 off Food Court Fresh-Baked 18" Pizza
    $3 off KS Mixed Nuts (picture shows 2.5 lb. container)
    $3 off Fresh Meat KS Any Meat item
    $2 off Fresh Produce Any Salad Mix

I haven't been able to get to Costco since getting my packet. I will try to remember to write prices down for the coupon items when I go.

So, now that we have our memberships can we get Costco as a shopping merchant on SR?