Thread: Survey Problem...I Think:

Default Survey Problem...I Think:

I just completed a DS about allergy medicines, got the congrats page, and when i clicked the link on the congrats page to go back to SR, it asked me to log in! does that mean i won't get credit? i can't check to see if i could take another survey, because that feature doesn't work anymore...what do i do? HELP!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I'm 99.9% certain you have to be logged in to click on the link to start. And it goes by user id, so it should show that your user id started and completed a survey, so I think you should be ok.

Not sure how you got logged out though, I'd check to make sure your cookie settings / session cookies haven't been over written by some sort of update or something.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

if only i knew how to check to see whether that stuff had been overwritten i know how to clear cookies, that's about it, lol. i was kinda thinking since i was logged in to start with and finished the survey THEN i was logged out, it SHOULD be ok, but having waited since 5:30 a.m. this morning to get a survey, seeing that login page kinda freaked me out, lol. thanks! anyone else have this happen or have any opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I'm 99.9% certain you have to be logged in to click on the link to start. And it goes by user id, so it should show that your user id started and completed a survey, so I think you should be ok.

Not sure how you got logged out though, I'd check to make sure your cookie settings / session cookies haven't been over written by some sort of update or something.
    It took me all day to get the daily survey, when I just finished I clicked back to Sunshine and I wasn't logged in either. How the heck did I get Unlogged.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    if only i knew how to check to see whether that stuff had been overwritten i know how to clear cookies, that's about it, lol. i was kinda thinking since i was logged in to start with and finished the survey THEN i was logged out, it SHOULD be ok, but having waited since 5:30 a.m. this morning to get a survey, seeing that login page kinda freaked me out, lol. thanks! anyone else have this happen or have any opinions?
    You can check here:

Tools --> Internet Options ---> Privacy Tab (tabs across the top) ...> Advanced tab in midlle of page.

Should be:

Check mark in box: Override auto cookie handling.

Accept 1st party cookies, accept 3rd party cookies

Check mark in box: Always allow sessing cookies.

Sometimes when you do a Windows update (which you may have running in the background and not know when you are getting updates...) things get set back to default.

Good luck. Hey, on the bright side you got and completed a survey! My pixie dust is tossed for crediting tomorrow
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

thanks! i checked like you instructed (perfectly, i must add!) and all cookies are set as they should be . thanks for the pixie dust too! looks like i'm not the only one who needs some! sorry it got you too, oh mari!