Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Gift Card Cashouts

Hybrid View

Thanks so MUCH Tricia!!! I just started a thread to ask about this and someone kindly linked me here.

I WISH I had enough for $500

Maybe next time! My goal is $1000 for the next trip, since I don't think we are going next year. Hubby said he is done for a little while.
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

I was just too worried about getting cards on time soooo I ordered them 2 months in advance.

I will only be getting another $50 card but each set is less money out of pocket.

Thanks SR!

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am working on a 500 or a special cash our whichever comes first.

I will be cashing out for at least 1 $500 card in probably October for our December trip if you are buying for that far out. I'm at $843 right now and hoping for $1000 for our trip so I don't have to worry about running up the credit card paying for food.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

I am at a little over $300 now. I am hoping to be able to cash out for $500 on Oct 1 prior to the cruise. If you are not buying that far in advance, no biggie. $100 cards spend just as easily as a $500!!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I am hoping for $500 once the end of the quarter comes. I was waiting until a special cashout...I don't NEED it right away...so if there is even a hint of one I might hold off.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm just working on a $100 one, for hopefully 3-4 weeks from now.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm going to be needing about $300.00 in the next month or two for my cruise.
    Thanks, Debbie

Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by cherbear View Post
    I don't think we are going next year. Hubby said he is done for a little while.
    Hope your hubby changes his mind - mine did. DH thought that a trip to Disney was going to be more expensive that a trip to the beach. Well, he got educated this year when we started looking into beach house rentals. We can stay at Disney, eat a sit down meal, fly down, and have plenty of fun money vs what it was going to cost us to drive to the beach, rent a house, eat breakfast and lunch at the house, eat supper out, and have fun money for the kids and DH. Did I mention that the trip to the beach was just a trip to the beach - no extra money to actually do anything. Who wants to be at the beach all week and not do anything. Well, maybe I might change my answer on that one if someone would take the kids and I could just lay on the beach and soak up the sun.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I cashed out for $400 a couple of weeks ago and just cashed out for another $50. Those will be used to pay for our package. Now I'm hoping to get another $100 before the beginning of September so we can have a little extra spending money.