Page 114 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just finally got my ds for the day on where i go out to eat breakfast, lunch and drink coffee and if i frequent a certain restaurant that sells breakfast and lunch items. completed it and got the congrats page.
    See! All good things come to those who wait.
    Sunshine Rewards

i guess persistance really does pay off in the long run. appreciate your kind words. have a wonderful day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I just got off the phone with GF and expressed some of our concerns on surveys and wanted to give you guys a little heads up.
    First, if you come across a survey that asks you to download, that is not prohibited by GF, so report the URL either to us or on the page you can report it on yourself.
    Second, a lot more surveys have been loaded as of today and for the rest of the quarter, so you should be seeing more. Do not give up. If you don't get a survey, keep trying. The avg person tries up to 8 times. You will get one.
    If you have a survey freeze up, report the URL, that way we will know if its the survey problem. She said they do often get complaints about peoples computers freezing up.
    Last, if you get a congrats page from SR or from the host of the survey, you should get credit, if you don't get the congrats page, you can take another.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks for the update, Cindy. I haven't gotten a daily survey in 4 days, so I'm looking forward to the new uploads. However, I'm not sure I follow you about the downloading. Are you trying to say that, if a survey asks you to download something, report it to Greenfield? I had an unsuccessful survey today that wanted me to download their product for 6 months (computer applications). If I kept it for 6 months, they would send me a $10 Amazon gift certificate and instructions on how to uninstall it. I felt a little uncomfortable about it and didn't get through the qualification questions. However, should I have reported it? I guess I'm rather confused as I have taken a few surveys where I've downloaded a temporary application that lasted only as long as the survey.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Thanks for the update, Cindy. I haven't gotten a daily survey in 4 days, so I'm looking forward to the new uploads. However, I'm not sure I follow you about the downloading. Are you trying to say that, if a survey asks you to download something, report it to Greenfield? I had an unsuccessful survey today that wanted me to download their product for 6 months (computer applications). If I kept it for 6 months, they would send me a $10 Amazon gift certificate and instructions on how to uninstall it. I felt a little uncomfortable about it and didn't get through the qualification questions. However, should I have reported it? I guess I'm rather confused as I have taken a few surveys where I've downloaded a temporary application that lasted only as long as the survey.
    Yes, do not ever download anything, its against their policy and should be reported.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

The user account I use mainly on my computer has administrator privileges
    turned off, so I can't do these download surveys anyway - unless I would happen to be using my admin side for some reason. ANyway, having admin privileges off makes it safer to surf the web - and I just figure I don't really want to do a survey that wants me to download something anyway. Just the suspicious part of my nature coming out!
    ANyway, I have been having a hard time getting surveys, too. I have managed to get 5 so far this month, but it's a struggle every day. Usually no options for most of the day - and I've been lucky to be able to complete some day the only survey I was offered! No options today so far either - so I hope some show up now.
    Good to have the info.
    But I don't understand - if we get a thank you page from the host compnay but not SR, GF is saying we should still get credit? I haven't gotten credit for a survey in many months that didn't have the SR thank you page after - I mean, I only seem to get credit when I get the SR page, regardless of whether or not I got a thank you from another company hosting the survey.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I did download the program then went into the control panel to remove it and although it says it is gone I see the little Icon on the bottom right keeping track of everything I do today

On top of that DH is going to kill me for doing this. I thought I could fix it before he got home but I can't as of yet. I am so pissed that I will never do it again.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    But I don't understand - if we get a thank you page from the host compnay but not SR, GF is saying we should still get credit? I haven't gotten credit for a survey in many months that didn't have the SR thank you page after - I mean, I only seem to get credit when I get the SR page, regardless of whether or not I got a thank you from another company hosting the survey.
    I agree. Thanks from the survey company mean very little. I mean, they are always telling us to click here and there to be "rewarded", even when they know darn well there will be no reward b/c we didn't finish the survey. Crazy!

About reporting things...I was reporting stuff to GF, but recently when I tried they REFUSED to help, even with the URL of the survey, b/c I didn't have the "survey ID". They said that when you get your "invitation" to the survey you're given the ID. I opted to not continue the conversation with the person, and I didn't mention that I was taking it through SR and wasn't starting from GF's homepage.

So I'm not sure about reporting surveys to them, when they might be refusing to "hear" us b/c we don't have a survey ID.

I do wish I had held onto the URL for the download survey, b/c I was offered it twice today!

And despite trying between 10 and 15 surveys today, I've gotten a big ol' nothing.
    Sunshine Rewards

Phew! After entering a million of them (note: might be slight exaggeration) I finally got through one. First of the month!
    Sunshine Rewards

wtg molly.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl