Page 115 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

It's all about perseveance today! After getting kicked out of a ton, finally finished one about a new allergy med I'd like to try. I'd LOVE to see if it makes my orange juice side effects from the meds any better.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I just did 3 surveys and finished them and it never took me back to the sunshine screen

I just finished a survey and it didn't take me back to the SR congratulations page either.
    Sunshine Rewards

Smile Another Successful Survey

I just completed a relatively easy DS on financial companies. It was straight forward, about 15 min and no problems with the Congrats page.

I took a great one on OTX it was not a short one but it was a really cool one, about who and what people and companys I like don't like, really cool things ,took about 18 minutes YES I got the thank you and the page that shows after and then guess what ...................no credit. So I am NOT happy this am....and I know there is always a reply that states "you probably didn't get the page that said thank you...well yes...yes i did...or the well...IF you got the page it SHOULD credit, I did....but it didn't...so I am just having my terrible start of the day and am accepting that sometimes even when we do the survey and get the thank you...etc that it is just not going to credit and like it or not thats just the way it is at times....grrrrrr...LOL. So if you get a surevy about things you like with flashing pictures of stars, politicians, company logos...it may be fun but you possibly will not get credit....so beware....or you will be as grumpy as me....

Lynn
    KY

Looks like they loaded new surveys!!!!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    I took a great one on OTX it was not a short one but it was a really cool one, about who and what people and companys I like don't like, really cool things ,took about 18 minutes YES I got the thank you and the page that shows after and then guess what ...................no credit. So I am NOT happy this am....and I know there is always a reply that states "you probably didn't get the page that said thank you...well yes...yes i did...or the well...IF you got the page it SHOULD credit, I did....but it didn't...so I am just having my terrible start of the day and am accepting that sometimes even when we do the survey and get the thank you...etc that it is just not going to credit and like it or not thats just the way it is at times....grrrrrr...LOL. So if you get a surevy about things you like with flashing pictures of stars, politicians, company logos...it may be fun but you possibly will not get credit....so beware....or you will be as grumpy as me....

Lynn
    KY

just to be sure i went to look and see if possibly they would let me do another OTX since i did not get credit, but apparently they counted it at least on their end as it states:

Welcome Back! We appreciate your enthusiasm and your frequent visits. Unfortunately, we can only accept one entry every 24 hours. If you would like to take part in additional surveys and increase your chances of winning, please come back in 11 hours. Until then, please enjoy these special offers we have selected specifically for you.
    Thank you.

I am not looking anymore...it is making me even grumpier....LOL

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Lynn I had the same thing the other day - OTX, finished, and no credit. Luckily I got the super easy one about financial services companies yesterday night so I hope that will make up for it.

Keep trying everyone there are good surveys out there and we are doing so well we might get a 3rd daily survey!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I did download the software from yesterday and then used my control panel to remove it. Unfortunately it still was installed and slowed my internet down to crawl.

I had no choice but to tell DH when he got home. He is in IT and I am so lucky. After about a half hour and a bunch of resets he now has it off the computer. I will never download again!

Sunshine Rewards

MB, glad your DH got the problem fixed! Yeah, it's safer not to do these download things - I learned my lesson a couple years ago, too, when I downloaded some toolbar that caused trouble. DH had to fix things then, too - and I have been much more cautious now!
    On different note, got an easy shopping survey right away this morning, yay!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.