Page 51 of 189 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

got my ds for the day on a new nuts product. completed it and got the congrats page.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    got my ds for the day on a new nuts product. completed it and got the congrats page.
    First time this month that I've had a really tough time trying to get one, still trying though.....
    Sunshine Rewards

i totally feel your pain as i have been having problems getting a sm survey all day long. just hang in there and i know you will get one. will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that you will succeed. have a wonderful day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Just finished a fairly easy survey about a new search engine.
    Got that one to but the site experienced "an unexpected error" so I couldn't finish it.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post

Got that one after the search engine DS didn't go through. When I completed that survey, however, it didn't go to the SR congrats page. Wonder why it went there after your survey but not mine.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Just got the strangest survey, about two candidates for office in my state. Odd. And I don't like the idea that candidates are basing their profiles on what people like to hear, I just want them to put the truth. So I feel a little dirty in participating in that survey!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just finished one from a major food manufacturer that asked me to join an online community. It didn't take me back to the congrats page.

I should have known better. Those never seem to go back to the SR page, but since it was from such a well known company, I thought maybe it would be different.

Oh well. Off to try for another one!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by saffymom View Post
    I just finished one from a major food manufacturer that asked me to join an online community. It didn't take me back to the congrats page.

I should have known better. Those never seem to go back to the SR page, but since it was from such a well known company, I thought maybe it would be different.

Oh well. Off to try for another one!
    Same here and I went through with it for the same reason you mention. It asked questions like a survey so I thought it would be ok. Especially since I had a tough time today getting one. Of course it didn't take me to Congrats page, but I gave it one more try and I did get one. Hopefully your as lucky!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Same here and I went through with it for the same reason you mention. It asked questions like a survey so I thought it would be ok. Especially since I had a tough time today getting one. Of course it didn't take me to Congrats page, but I gave it one more try and I did get one. Hopefully your as lucky!

I'm glad you were able to get another one. I'm having no luck. I have lots of options, but none of them apply to me and "None of the above" isn't getting anything for me. I'll just try again later.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

i just finished a DS and got the congrats page, but when i clicked the link to go back to the SR main page, i had to log back in! it seems this happened a couple of weeks ago...will my survey credit tomorrow?