Thread: Referral link

Question Referral link

I sent a friend an email with a link to SR, the link from MY referral page. Well she called me this morning, said she got it, clicked on the link and it had my name on it (either the link or once she got to the page, not sure?) and from there it asked for my member number and/or a code to put in.

Is this normal asking for my member number? Shouldn't it have taken her to a sign up page directly from my link?

I'm really confused!

any help would be appreciated. thanks
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm a little confused probably because you are too. I am fairly certain the only way for us to get the referral credit is if they input our member number. I'm not sure if that is automatically put in once they click on the link we send or not. The code part shouldn't matter.
    Sunshine Rewards

Question

I guess I'll have to wait till she gets home from work tonite and have her read it to me over the phone.
    This is what I did..
    I sent the link....that has my member number on it.
    (this one: http://www.sunshinerewards.com/signup.php?r=493) see # at the end of link...but she said she had to input, My number. If you go to the Member Zone, Refer a friend it says: To refer other users, please use the following URL (This is where I copied the 1st link and put in an email to her)or the following banner codes. In addition, you can give them your referral id (493) and they can enter it at the time that they sign up (great for referring people offline).

I wonder if my link just took her to an SR sign up page and she needed my member number to enter. What's the code?
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 09-30-2008 at 02:58 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

no idea on the code. I would just skip over that and have her enter your member id just in case when she is signing up.
    Sunshine Rewards