Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Gift Card Cash Out

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Disney Gift Card Cash Out

I cashed out the first part of the month for gift cards for my upcoming trip next week. I know there had been talk about the 16th being the next pay out so that everyone got them in time for their trips and before Tricia left for hers, but with the new news from Disney is that going to be different. I am just curious so I can plan.

You are correct. Tricia said she would mail out the cards on the 16th. So hopefully we will see them in the mail this week.

I don't think Disney is changing their policy for us to use our gift cards. Tricia just mentioned that Disney is not giving her a price break for buying the cards in bulk.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would assume things will be about the same. Tricia will wait to process cashouts in bulk and go to the Disney site to buy and ship them to us. So I don't think we will really see a change from our end. Still plan on the 2-4 weeks for a cashout.
    Sunshine Rewards

I received mine in the mail today!!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

oh good then I will look for mine this week.

It would be nice to have a date for Disney cashouts... kinda like they do for paypal... so for those of us close to vacation, we would know if we could squeeze one more gift card in or not...

Since there is no official response to this thread I can only guess that Tricia really doesn't want to post a date each month that she is going to the post office.

Guess I'm obsessing too much about getting as much as I can for our trip.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

well i got 2 of the 3 i cashed out for today in the mail.

so maybe i did not order the last card in time. i thought their was a cut off of the 16th of a month. oh well, this should give me something to look forward to next month.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Two out of three isn't bad. LOL! I changed my address for this cash out. First one at my new address. Will this matter?

We can't set a date every month for the cards and Disney Dollars because we are limited by the supply we can get. It's different for Paypal because it's cash. But with gift cards and Disney Dollars, sometimes we cannot get our hands on the denominations that we need on certain dates. So there is a certain ebb and flow with when we can do the cashouts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I received my gift card today too! Thanks Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards