Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: countdown to christmas question

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

Default countdown to christmas question

just a thought, but I would like to see at least one day of the countdown threads to be won by someone who has not won yet...and yes, i know that disqualifies me. (maybe the last day) This is a really great thing that SR is doing, and I just wanted to see it passed around a little...although I don't want any of us to stop replying to every day. I literally LOL reading the answers on the Christmas Story thread. Any one else agree?

The luck of the draw sometimes doesn't seem to random when the same people enter every day. LOL! I've had a couple of people win that are fairly new members. But it seems like not too many new members are participating. Wonder why?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just looked at the list and only 2 people have won twice. Seems to me that the luck of the draw has been pretty good.

It can be awkward if you are new to post. For me, I knew people here from the DIS Budget board. I think everyone tries to make new people feel welcome.

Hopefully more people will join in.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It is a random draw, so if the same people are participating everyday, the same people may win more than once. I know that I have not participated in every one. For different reasons Tricia, for example, I actually don't know Cindy well enough to guess what she would like, and the This or That one I loved the idea, but couldn't figure out how to post two pics in one reply. I love the threads though have been having so much fun reading everyones answers
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kxmeeh View Post
    just a thought, but I would like to see at least one day of the countdown threads to be won by someone who has not won yet...and yes, i know that disqualifies me. (maybe the last day) This is a really great thing that SR is doing, and I just wanted to see it passed around a little...although I don't want any of us to stop replying to every day. I literally LOL reading the answers on the Christmas Story thread. Any one else agree?
    Any ideas on how to change the outcome? Seems random to me.

We use random.org, doesn't get much random then that. Thats the fairest way we know how, and if someone wins more then once, lucky them. For the ones that don't, sorry, but fair is fair. Just keep on plugging along, because your day will come.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Hopefully today's contest is one that everyone can enter.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The luck of the draw sometimes doesn't seem to random when the same people enter every day. LOL! I've had a couple of people win that are fairly new members. But it seems like not too many new members are participating. Wonder why?
    I may be in the minority, but it took me a while to figure out where to go to find the forums and what I needed to do to be able to post, etc.

I love the questions for the contest!! It really gets you thinking about all aspects of Christmas!! Thanks for doing this!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I think it's totally fair and pure luck of the draw! (Or random's draw! LOL)
    Now just to win one....
    Sunshine Rewards

is there a winners list? or do we just look at each contest to find the winners?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.