Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Threaded View

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

I have closed the old DS thread because we want to start out fresh and new and it is difficult to find good information in the old one.

Here are the rules for the new one:

1. Only post about technical issues involving specific surveys. i.e. I took a survey on TV's and it gets hung up in the middle.

2. Do not post about issues with having surveys available to you

3. Do not post asking about credits for surveys sometimes they don't come until late afternoon so please have patience. If something happens and they won't credit for the day Tricia will post a general forum announcement to the fact.

4. SR can not do anything about the number of surveys available so if you can not get a survey keep trying throughout the day the often load new surveys but please don't use this thread to let us know about it since we can not do anything to help with that. If there is a general issue with people not getting surveys Tricia will know because it will reflect in lower survey credits coming through.

5. Please remember to use the Report a Survey Problem Link at the bottom of the survey PAGE for Surveys that give you issues. Greenfield does not read this thread and will not know if there is a problem unless YOU report it through that link.

I appreciate you guys following these rules and helping us keep this thread as it was meant to be, a place to find out about surveys that are technically flawed so that we can avoid them or see that it wasn't just our computer causing the issue.

Good luck on your surveys guys and have a great day!
    Last edited by m 'n c; 12-10-2008 at 03:21 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards