Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Got A Visa Gift Card?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Thanks! I like the idea of using it to buy a gift card. Our grocery store here offers money off gas when you purchase groceries, gift cards, etc. I'll get a double perk from this card!

I have some others that I've been waiting to send in because I thought I couldn't send them in together. From what I've been reading, it doesn't matter. Maybe I'll send those in and see what happens.
    Just make sure their in seperate envelopes. I've sent some in a day or two apart but all seperate, KWIM?
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one, too! I'm paranoid about using them, though, b/c I tried to use my first one for a Vista Print offer and got rejected. Is there any way to tell on the website whether it's really activated?

Those of you who buy giftcards, do you do it on line? I really like that idea.

I'm just full of questions today, but here's one more: have any of you got premiums other than giftcards? I try to look at each one and decide whether it's worth mailing it in (bleach pin, Yankee candle sample, etc.). I usually don't send them in and have never actually received anything for the ones I have sent in.

I received a bottle of shampoo that I donated to a women's shelter.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I just saw the other thread. I think I'm going to start sending them all in. I've got three or four in my stack already -- good use for the Christmas stamps I never got around to using on the cards that never got mailed.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I got one, too! I'm paranoid about using them, though, b/c I tried to use my first one for a Vista Print offer and got rejected. Is there any way to tell on the website whether it's really activated?

I'm just full of questions today, but here's one more: have any of you got premiums other than giftcards? I try to look at each one and decide whether it's worth mailing it in (bleach pin, Yankee candle sample, etc.). I usually don't send them in and have never actually received anything for the ones I have sent in.
    I noticed that when I tried to activate the card online, I was rejected @ the walmart checkout, but when I called the activation phone #, it worked fine.

I got the Yankee Candle - it was a votive. Mango Peach Salsa or something like that. Smelled good!
    Sunshine Rewards

...good use for the Christmas stamps I never got around to using on the cards that never got mailed.

Sounds like me, last year. Finally got some cards out this year...new years cards...sent them out for Lunar (Asian) New Year. Thankfully hubby is Korean so it didn't seem so bad, LOL.

I'm still waiting for some cards! I remain hopeful...sent in 3 a couple weeks apart from each other.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am waiting on two also and I am sending in gap today. They are cool little wows when you get them in the mail.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Just an FYI...
    I received mine the other day. I activated it that same day. I used it in Target today with no problem at all. My total was $33.XX and I used that one first and the cashier said ok you now owe 23.xx. I didn't tel her $10 or anything at all, just swiped it.

I think the key is to make sure you activate it (I do mine online) and wait at LEAST 24 hrs before trying to use it.
    Sunshine Rewards

April,

Do you have to choose credit or debit? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards