Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Got A Visa Gift Card?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    April,

Do you have to choose credit or debit? Thanks!
    Nope it automatically goes through as credit, I usually swipe it before they hit anything but I think if they do ask I usually say credit since I don't have/know a pin attached to it. I usually have to sign and then if I owe anymore I swipe my card.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, how are you guys getting these cards? I've never noticed an option to print anything to mail off. I want in.
    Sunshine Rewards

At the end of the MID or Aisle No 7 offers, there's usually a confirmation email from MY FREE with the link for the certificate to print out. You print that out and mail it in to get the card or sample. I've only sent in the ones for the $10 cards so far, but I've gotten 3 of them.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    At the end of the MID or Aisle No 7 offers, there's usually a confirmation email from MY FREE with the link for the certificate to print out. You print that out and mail it in to get the card or sample. I've only sent in the ones for the $10 cards so far, but I've gotten 3 of them.

Hhmm, I've never noticed that. I'm defintely gonna have to look carefully the next time. Thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Hhmm, I've never noticed that. I'm defintely gonna have to look carefully the next time. Thank you!
    I never had either! But then this thread started and I actually looked hard at the confirmation emails, and there was the option!

I'm still waiting to see if I'll get giftcards though...
    Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone ever got a card that was bigger than $10? I did an old Branderama today which ended with a certificate to mail in for a $50 AMERICAN EXPRESS! I don't know what to think -- is it possible I'l really get it?

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Has anyone ever got a card that was bigger than $10? I did an old Branderama today which ended with a certificate to mail in for a $50 AMERICAN EXPRESS! I don't know what to think -- is it possible I'l really get it?
    Wow, which branderama was that?
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Only way to find out is to use an envelope and .42 stamp. If it were me I would give it a try.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Only way to find out is to use an envelope and .42 stamp. If it were me I would give it a try.
    I agree. Definitely go for it. Post what happens!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

It was the Brandarama Popeyes Chicken. At the end, it thanked me for my address details and said that my claim form for getting the card was in a pdf. I opened it and found a pretty standard form in which I release them from liability and understand they might subsitute a gift of the same value. I was flabbergasted, to say the least.