Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Contest, lets spice things up

Default New Contest, lets spice things up

The SM Plus were fortunate to receive a variety of spices from MySpiceSage this quarter, and now you have a chance to win some too.
    There are two stipulations though, you must have the correct answer to the trivia question and you must leave a comment at MySpiceSage after receiving your spices on their website.

So, here we go.
    I recently made a video for Things Remembered. During the video there is some lovely music. Your mission, should you accept it, is to identify the music, what movie its from, and tell us what you were doing when this movie came out.

This is going to be easy. I'll pick a couple winners friday morning.

Here is the video: http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...gs-remembered/
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

i know this is a silly question, but i've never participated in one of these...do we submit our answer on this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i know this is a silly question, but i've never participated in one of these...do we submit our answer on this thread?
    Yes post your answers in this thread. If you would like to start a chatter thread about the contest, go ahead, that would be cool.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

cool! ok, well the song is "the way we were" by barbra streisand, from the movie of the same name. it was released in october of 1973, and i was 2, so i can't remember what i was doing when the movie came out, probably torturing my baby brother, who was 10 months old at that time, lol.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 04-08-2009 at 09:15 AM.

The Song is "The Way we Were" from the movie of the same name, originally performed by Barbra Streisand. In 1973, the year the movie came out, I was 11 and was probably in 5th or 6th grade? I competitively twirled baton when I was young and very clearly remember this song being played repeatedly at the competitions during the "modeling" parts of the contests. Gosh, that was a long time ago!

My review at myspicesage is "The Real Dill"
    Last edited by fourfoxesinpa; 04-08-2009 at 03:22 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

The song is "The Way We Were" from the movie of the same name released in 1973. It starred Barbara Streisand and Robert Redford two of my favorite actors. 1973 was the year before I got married. I had just finished school and I was planning my wedding.

The way we were is right!!!

MySpice Sage Review for Cinnamon

I use this cinnamon on my oatmeal every morning. It's the best cinnamon I have ever had.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 04-08-2009 at 11:05 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

The song is "The Way We Were" from the movie of the same name released in 1973, starring Barbara Streisand, ahh the memories!! I was an old married woman of three years by this time, yes I was only 18yo when we got married but I was turning 19yo the next month, are you sure you want to know what I was doing at the time?? We were living in New Jersey because my husband was in the AirForce stationed at McGuire AFB.

MySpiceSage Review on Blackening Spice:
    I bought a jar of this spice for my husband who absolutely loves it, he doesn't just grill with it but sprinkles it on almost anything.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

The song is "The Way We Were" from the movie of the same name released in 1973.

I was not quite a glimmer in my parent's eyes at the time. I was born the next year
    Sunshine Rewards

Song: The Way We Were from the movie of the same name, released in fall 1973.

What was I doing then? In October 1973 I was 11 years old, so I would have been in 7th grade (I started young, LOL). I was busy stressing over pimples, wearing puka shell necklaces and hip huggers - not that I had any hips to hug.

Misty water colored memories . . . .

Now I'm gonna have that song in my head all day. I love those old Barbra Streisand movies!
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Song The way we were from the same movie title. I just gave birth to my daughter. Love the music