Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OTX not crediting

Default OTX not crediting

Anyone get a OTX today and not have it credit. I completed one at 8:45am. It did not credit at 9 or 10 yet. Anyone else, thanks for any input.

jtowner

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

No but it appears someone else took a SM survey that didn't credit so maybe the systems is just stuck and needs a push by SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Anyone get a OTX today and not have it credit. I completed one at 8:45am. It did not credit at 9 or 10 yet. Anyone else, thanks for any input.

jtowner
    I did one between 8 AND 8:30 today as well on a tv ad for a tv show and nothing yet.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I've done both a SM and OTX and neither credited....hopefully later..
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It seems there may be a problem that is keeping them from crediting. It usually means that they just need to be manually pushed in to the system by Tricia. For those of you who have already done them and gotten the congrats just sit tight and wait for the credits, don't do another one. For those who haven't done it go ahead and do your survey but be aware they may take a while longer to post. Once Tricia gets on and sees this I am sure she will either push the credits through or post if there is a problem. Until then please just be patient and sit tight. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

6. Join Date
    May 2007

my otx that i finished at 10:20 didn't credit either as well as my sm survey from earlier. my computer died in the middle of the otx survey so i had to keep refreshing the page to make it work so maybe that has something to do with why it didn't credit. hopefully both will show up later today. won't delete the cookies for both surveys until some time this afternoon.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

My OTX didn't credit either - glad to know it's not just me!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I'm guessing it's still stuck since my SM didn't credit. I'm sure they'll get pushed through eventually.
    Sunshine Rewards

this may sound like a dumb question but do you think it would be safe to delete my cookies from the otx and sm surveys i took this morning (just waiting for them to credit) or should i wait a little longer?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

No SM credit from 2 hours ago, plus it was a BrainJuicer on OTC meds. Somehow, i'm not hopeful since it's BrainJuicer...