Thread: FREE Vista Print Tote and T-shirt

Default FREE Vista Print Tote and T-shirt

Both of these offers are still active and ready for traffic. We have an exclusive payout on each with the merchant directly. You earn $4.00 and are welcome to complete both offers! We recommend waiting for the first credit to pend before clearing cookies and doing the second.

Don't miss out on these two awesome free samples from Vista Print. This opportunity won't last long. I love the tote that I ordered! I'm sure you will love yours too! Additionally, they have some great add on deals when you order that may not be available otherwise.

Check out these two great offers today!
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Both of these offers are still active and ready for traffic. We have an exclusive payout on each with the merchant directly. You earn $4.00 and are welcome to complete both offers! We recommend waiting for the first credit to pend before clearing cookies and doing the second.

Don't miss out on these two awesome free samples from Vista Print. This opportunity won't last long. I love the tote that I ordered! I'm sure you will love yours too! Additionally, they have some great add on deals when you order that may not be available otherwise.

Check out these two great offers today!
    Is this like a shopping order that will pend for 10 days (SM) before it credits? I was waiting so it would credit in July, but don't want to miss getting a tote.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Is this like a shopping order that will pend for 10 days (SM) before it credits? I was waiting so it would credit in July, but don't want to miss getting a tote.
    I did both last week and they are pending in my account for July 15th.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I ordered today- hopefully it will pend soon for July 15th. I'm excited- I got one son a tshirt that says I am proud of my Dad, stationed in Iraq (or something like that), and the other a tote that says the same thing. Their friends think it's pretty cool that their dad is in the Army.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I ordered these while on vacation and paid for slow shipping and they have both already arrived. Super fast and $8 in credits too!!! Gotta love those Vista Print offers!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards