Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: GF SURVEY

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by cjjmesser View Post
    I've been getting credit fo SM survey (I think it tracks through cookies) but still no GF surveys I was hoping for credit today because I am exactly 3 surveys away from cashing in for a Disney gift card....just waiting on the credit
    SM surveys while they are from Greenfield they actually work differently. SM surveys are run through a third party who sets a cookie on your machine and once you get the congrats screen the cookie pings them and they award you credit. They assume that they will get credit from Greenfield the next day so they don't hold the credits back like most reward programs like SR have to do. It is a gamble for the third parties but one they are willing to take I guess.

I would definitely visit the auto credits for me thread and the other surveys to see if you can reach your cash out goal since you aren't that far away from it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Survey credits for this week still aren't in -- right?

I'm interested in an update on the credit situation as well. I'm a little hesitant to do the daily survey if there is a chance that there is some kind of glitch in the system and we might not get credit. The SM surveys have been crediting for me without a problem so I am hopeful that this is something that will be worked out as far as daily surveys go.

Thanks for any update you could provide.

Quote Originally Posted by jjskribs View Post
    I'm interested in an update on the credit situation as well. I'm a little hesitant to do the daily survey if there is a chance that there is some kind of glitch in the system and we might not get credit. The SM surveys have been crediting for me without a problem so I am hopeful that this is something that will be worked out as far as daily surveys go.

Thanks for any update you could provide.
    Tricia mentioned on page 3 that she could see the totals, but not the subIDs. I take that to mean that the surveys are crediting, but she doesn't know who to give the credit to. I am still plugging away - it will be a nice bump in the account when they break free!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yep. Numbers are coming through. Just waiting on the subids still.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia

Tricia Did Gf give you a clue on when things are going be fixed.

Thanks for this thread. I thought it was just me. Though yesterday I started keeping track. Hope to see a bump soon.

Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the update, Tricia. I only have one credit coming so far, but I've been trying to be patient!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Default Something weird going on?

Took 1 DS on sub sandwiches which did not return me to SR congrats page (reported it). Tried another one, completed it, got a thanks page at the end and then was returned to SR page where it said it appeared I didn't qualify.

I'm one of those who has not received credit for my last 3 DS, but I knew there were problems with the credits coming through, so I wasn't worried yet. However, these last 2 surveys problems are just odd. Anyone else having trouble?
    Barb