Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could something be blocked?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm sorry but I won't be of much help. My issue resolved itself when I upgraded to IE7 on my laptop and quit using Firefox as well for shopping. I did just notice that my iTunes purchase right before the wedding didn't come thru and I think it is because the computer I used had IE6.

Since you are on IE7 upgrading to IE7 won't help. LOL. Did you check the thread about sites being blocked by some of the cleaning programs? I also went through that process during the upgrade and made sure to change those sites that were noted in the sticky/thread here were on always allow. Maybe that would help you.

ETA: This is that sticky. Doesn't look like it would be of help with the thread title but I did go through it and the thread it links to and performed those tasks on my computer. http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=10076

Thanks for the sticky! I just went to Internet Options-> Privacy-> Blocked Sites and there are a ton of sites in there! I didn't block any of them at all. How does that list get generated? Is it manually or do anti virus programs automatically populate the list?

Maybe something on the list that is blocked is preventing things from crediting properly. Does anyone know what network Shoebuy and 4 Inkjets go through?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think popup blockers, spybot, ccleaner, etc put sites on that list. Just go through that list that was posted in that thread (might be the link) and see if any of them are on you list. If they are you will just need to go and change block to allow.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I think popup blockers, spybot, ccleaner, etc put sites on that list. Just go through that list that was posted in that thread (might be the link) and see if any of them are on you list. If they are you will just need to go and change block to allow.
    Do I need to change the host file too as suggested in that post or can I just allow the sites that are listed?
    Sunshine Rewards