Pepper Market has been a good option for a nice CS dinner with a good variety of foods to satisfy all of us. It was still a good option this year, though they have down graded a lot of the food (quality wise) and took away quite a few choices.

We got the steak which was really a pretty cheap cut, like flank or skirt. It had grilled veggies which looked good, but were very oily and not really delicious. We also got salmon, I think. I remember that the tuna wasn't available and that my fish was good but the rice with it was sweet - which I hate. We were able to get some baked goods like brownies and cake for dessert - so that was better than last year. Overall we would go again, just because it is so nice to have more options than chicken nuggets, burgers, or hotdogs.

Narcoosee's was our 1 ts, just my two sisters and I went while my super nice BIL took all of the kids to BnC to get the kitchen sink

Unfortunately, there was another HUGE downpour/mini hurricane and Narcoossee's is quite a hike from the main GF building. The front desk called us a golf cart and we were driven over. We still got drenched b/c of the rain and wind, but much less so than if we had tried to walk

My little sister got the whole lobster - it was good but still not super sweet, she realized that she just likes crab better

My other sister got the crab encrusted halibut but subbed in the loaded potatoes - excellent meal, really delicious. We all wished we would have ordered that.

I wanted to get something lighter so I got the vegetarian option. It was four small dishes - the standouts being the cauliflower gratin and the baby zuchinni with hollandaise. It was light and very good.

For dessert we were disappointed to learn that only GF guest can get the macaroon cookies. So we split the almond crusted cheesecake and the chocolate cake with blood orange sauce. The cheesecake was excellent as usual but the chocolate cake was nothing special.

Overall it was a very good meal, the ambience was very nice and relaxed - a great girl's meal out.

That wraps it up, thanks for reading!