Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tracking Shopping Credits

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I'm posting here in case it is related to the changes / work being done...

I have a shopping hold (and yippeee, shopping credits are working again for me!)

I'm pretty sure it showed up today sometime because I keep checking for them to pend...and I don't think my balance changed. But I had alot of freebies credit today so not 100% sure, but 99% sure.

#880494 Shopping: Dell Home Home Office order XXXXXXX 0.31 Credits 09/07/2007 Credit Hold until 09-10-2007

I don't think my balance changed so I think it is still being held?

If there was some mention of actual credits being delayed and I missed it sorry in advance!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I'm posting here in case it is related to the changes / work being done...

I have a shopping hold (and yippeee, shopping credits are working again for me!)

I'm pretty sure it showed up today sometime because I keep checking for them to pend...and I don't think my balance changed. But I had alot of freebies credit today so not 100% sure, but 99% sure.

#880494 Shopping: Dell Home Home Office order XXXXXXX 0.31 Credits 09/07/2007 Credit Hold until 09-10-2007

I don't think my balance changed so I think it is still being held?

If there was some mention of actual credits being delayed and I missed it sorry in advance!
    what this is basically telling you is that we imported the stats today, the order was for 9/7 and since you are a super member it will hold for 3 days and credit on 9/10. The actual crediting procedures of all the pending credits happens overnight so this should hit your account in the morning.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Thanks for the change SG!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    what this is basically telling you is that we imported the stats today, the order was for 9/7 and since you are a super member it will hold for 3 days and credit on 9/10. The actual crediting procedures of all the pending credits happens overnight so this should hit your account in the morning.
    Doh, I forgot they run overnight. Sorry, just thought it was weird since it was after the 10th!

Thanks for the quick reply!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Doh, I forgot they run overnight. Sorry, just thought it was weird since it was after the 10th!

Thanks for the quick reply!
    Same thing in my account with a credit from 09/06 on credit hold until 09/09, so hopefully I'll see mine off hold in the morning, too.