Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could my spyware have done something to the survey link?

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I googled and the only things I found remotely similar suggested to reset default browser settings or do system restore. Not sure how you feel about doing either!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default I feel like crying!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I googled and the only things I found remotely similar suggested to reset default browser settings or do system restore. Not sure how you feel about doing either!
    I even went and did all the upgrades for Microsoft etc thinking that would help.

Not sure how to reset the browser. I could do a system restore problem is I've downloaded a lot of pics the last few days so I would have to burn copies of them just to make sure Ididn't lose them.

THanks again
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I even went and did all the upgrades for Microsoft etc thinking that would help.

Not sure how to reset the browser. I could do a system restore problem is I've downloaded a lot of pics the last few days so I would have to burn copies of them just to make sure Ididn't lose them.

THanks again
    April
    April, the only thing I can think of is when I tried to update my computer for daylight savings time I couldn't do surveys. I can't remember what or where the setting is, but I changed it back and now my computer always is an hour behind and I can do surveys. When I tried to update it, the exact same thing you're experiencing was happening to me. I don't know if it's related but it might be something to check. I don't know anything about spy and adware though... I always just have my Norton running.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Well I never did fix the problem BUT>>>>>>

I found a work around solution.

I'm at work 3 mornings a week and I can do them here, and my husband's laptop at home will still allow me to do them, so at least I can get my daily survey done. (Just hate working on his laptop) Still can't figure out why it won't work, everything else does, even the generious genie's who use the same links. Oh well, what we won't do for our SR!!!!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

just bumping to see if you had figured it out since you were a techie or maybe SunshineGuy could pop in. I just made sure to update all my software since I hadn't done a survey and ran them to see if I was getting that same error. I'll post back if I have an issue.
    Sunshine Rewards