Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reward or Scam: Somethings not adding up!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I apologise on behalf of all good Canadians everywhere.

These scams tend to send their mail out of Quebec and Ontario. Something about provincial laws makes it easy for them. The RCMP try, but it seems like every time they shut one down more pop up. The letters often have poor English (because a lot of them are run by African immigrants). Definately forward all scam mail to your postmaster as I believe they can follow up with Canada Post and the RCMP.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Just thought i would post an update! I got another one today!! WOW!

Still from Canada, almost the same wording, just all different ammounts and a different company! But still the same scam of here cash this over 3000$ check! I knew what it was before i even opened it but still wanted to again share with all the SRers to be careful and do not cash or fall for this scam!
    Double Scam! What a luck man you are, just think you could do twice as much with all that scam money. Maybe take some of you SR friends to Disney I could be ready to go in one hour, I don't eat much, don't drink, will stay in a value, could do without a parkhopper if I had to, but I would like to fly. I could be a cheap date.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards