Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Win Cosmetics from glow.com! (no purchase necessary)

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    No other entries?
    Is it one entry per person?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Is it one entry per person?
    Only one on this one, but I think Cindy might be having a similar contest soon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

With spring (and a bridesmaid dress) coming, I could use some of Glyton'e Exfoliating Body Wash with glycolic acid. http://www.dermstore.com/product_Exf...y+Wash_472.htm

On that same note, I could also use the previously mentioned foot file!

Hm...and I could also use some translucent powder...it's hard to find things like that...

I'd like to try the Baggage Handler eye cream by Bliss. Besides thinking it has a cool name , I could use some help with the undereye circles!

http://www.dermstore.com/product_Bag...dler+_5157.htm
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I would love to try the Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel by Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare - from dermastore.com. I'm not a big makeup person, but I do like products like this that help keep my skin looking its best!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Me me me!!!

I thought this was a shopping contest. Sorry!

I would get this Pop Beauty Eyeshadow Cake

I love Pop Beauty Eyeshadow - it is very pigmented and goes well with my eyes. I didn't know where to buy it now since Sephora quit carrying the line last year but now I know!

http://www.glow.com/product_Eye+Cake_14156.htm

Item # 14156
    Price $19.00

This oversized shadow palette is created with five made-to-match shades that enhance your natural eye color. Each palette features highly pigmented powders that glide on and set to a velvety, crease-proof finish. Choose your palette by matching the name to your eye color, or finding the palette that best matches your style.
    Sunshine Rewards

It is March and I am pasty!

I HATE showing my white legs on the first warm days of the year and I would love to try one of the sunless tanners...like this one...to feel bee-u-tee-ful!

Sans Soleil Sunless Tanning Lotion by SkinCeuticals (5 oz.)
    Product Information
    SkinCeuticals Sans Soleil Sunless Tanning Lotion: An advanced self tanning lotion for an even, natural-looking bronzed glow.
    Description: This unique self-tanning formula creates an even, sun-kissed glow without drying or irritating the skin. Formulated with DHA (dihydroxy acetone) and a unique DHA-enhancer known as erythrulose, this silky formula provides even, natural-looking color that never appears streaked or orange. The skin is left coated in a perfect bronzed glow without the sun damage.

DermStore price: $34.00 - Free Shipping!
    Sunshine Rewards

I think that the Tarte Face Primer looks promising. I never wear makeup to work because I work a 14-hour shift, indoors/outdoors, in all kinds of weather, and my makeup is usually gone within a few hours. If I could get it to last a little longer (no time to reapply during my shift), I might be more inclined to wear it.

I also like this....

Tantowel - Full Body Classic
    Size: 5 piece

TanTowel brings you an innovation in self-tanning with the Full Body Classic towelettes. This advanced tanning technology comes in the form of convenient pulp fiber disposable towelettes and provides you with a streak-free, deep tan that really lasts. This gentle formula gradually tints skin for realistic color. Shade can be determined easily with an increase or decrease in application. These simple, heat-sealed packets are perfect for travel so you can achieve an even tan anywhere!
    Full Body Classic provides a lighter than that Full Body Plus, making it ideal for fair to medium skin tones. Plus, the large towelette size ensures complete body coverage.

I leave for Florida in three weeks and I am afraid of scaring people with my fish-belly white, Michigan-winter legs!
    Last edited by kristenrice; 03-09-2010 at 09:23 PM.

There is too much stuff I would love to have on these two sites! I think the one I would enjoy the most is....

http://www.glow.com/product_Baked+%2...+Kit_21661.htm

It has something for everything! I love a good all in one kit and would make a great Easter present for me!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

I would love to try any of the products in your video. I love the roll on eye shadow...I had never seen that before and I think it would speed up the getting ready process.
    As far as products on the sites there are many that I would love to have but one that stands out is Murads sheer luster day moisturizer Spf 15 on Glow.com. This is a very popular brand that I havent gotten around to try yet.