I posted this in another thread but wanted to pull it out where everyone can see it:

"As you know, anything that you post online gets picked up by Google. This thread has been picked up by some survey company people and they are not too happy about some of the specifics that we have been mentioning. I'm going to have to close the thread and ask again that proper names not be mentioned AT ALL when it comes to surveys. Please do not use anything besides "Greenfield" (or GF) and "AMP" (or OTC/MTC). Beyond that, we need to be SUPER careful about not complaining about the surveys or survey companies in the forum. If you have a legitimate complaint, by all means please file a complaint on it and we will pass it along to Greenfield. But if we continue to publicly bash them and the surveys, we might very well lose our deal with them."

We've got to be SUPER careful with this. So the moderators will be deleting anything that even smells like it might offend the survey companies. Censorship? Yes. But it's really for the good of all of us so that we don't lose the surveys. But do know that I am actively trying to get survey credits still whenever I can. I actually have a whole set of Greenfield manual credits that I will be uploading tomorrow to help compensate for some of the issues that you all have been having.