Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chatter Thread Independence Weekend Survey Contest

I am having no luck with MV and AMP either time to log off for the day!

for some reason i seem to be stuck at 4. amp and mv have nothing and have not been able to get either one since friday. oh well, guess i can try again later and hopefully one of these will add some surveys. if not, i will gladly take the 4 that i have gotten today with a big smile and just try again tomorrow. happy surveying everybody.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Not looking good for me today either. No MV since 6AM, no luck with AMP, SSI-sent to the flag page about 12 times before it said no surveys available.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-04-2010 at 10:25 AM.

i did it. with a little bit of luck and a lot of perserverance i finally got a mv this morning and got my 5. amp still has nothing for me but i will happily take the 5 surveys i got today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

SH still has no surveys for me - same ?s I check just in case, but don't think anything will change till they load more surveys, most likely after the wkend.......so, no 6-packs for me, obviously. oh well.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Still no MV,AMP or SSI. I get MV and AMP maybe 5 times each/month so 5 or 6 in one day is really tough for me. I've been trying MV since 6:30AM and no surveys or the MV welcome page every time. Probably no entries in the contest for me this weekend.

Default Not a good day

No AMP, MV or SSI for me...what is up......

I'm chimming in also. This weekend has not been good for me. I have only gotten 3 surveys each day so far. So by the awy things look, I doubt I will even be able to get 5 or 6 for that matter

Not my day, survey-wise! No ssi, no mv, no sh, no amp available and now the y2c I just took tells me 'it seems you have already entered this survey' after I finish it, when I haven't ever seen the survey before! grrrr And now no y2c available. Whatever. Well, at least I did get a ds, so I'll be thankful for that much!
    Last edited by lanny76; 07-04-2010 at 05:44 PM.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Guys the reason that there is a contest this weekend is to help spur people to keep trying to take surveys since we know it will be tough to get them with the weekend and the holiday. I know it is frustrating to not have any opportunities to try a survey but please keep trying and lets keep this thread to posts about getting surveys and not posts complaining about not getting qualified for them. Thanks and good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards