Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is ready for another contest?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

wow the contest started a couple of hours ago, I just logged on and put my entry in....we had Tornado's and warnings all over our state and I had to turn my computer off and retreat to the basement! It's over now but tree's and power lines down all over the place. Hope my friends in CT. and any surrounding areas that were hit are safe.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Hey cate and sammielynn, I have both of those items. I love my toilet paper holder especially because its a pain when you sit down and find out you have to go clear across the room for more toilet paper. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Hey cate and sammielynn, I have both of those items. I love my toilet paper holder especially because its a pain when you sit down and find out you have to go clear across the room for more toilet paper. LOL
    Maybe I can win the contest and it can magically appear on my doorstep
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey karn, I have that folding cart too, i use it at the flea markets and when I go to one of the beaches here to put all my stuff in since the parking lot is quite a walk away.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Hey karn, I have that folding cart too, i use it at the flea markets and when I go to one of the beaches here to put all my stuff in since the parking lot is quite a walk away.

It's a great price - I think I may have to go make a purchase!! These shopping contests are a real killer - I'm always finding things I "have to have"!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

altiek-I hear you on the waterproof camera. Mine bit the dust last weekend, as going away sans camera is SO not an option, I was debating between a waterproof and non. I opted for the non for $$ reasons.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

HECK YA!!

Exect, this is my first contest, so I am a NOOB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dudezwifey View Post
    HECK YA!!

Exect, this is my first contest, so I am a NOOB!!!
    Well be sure to jump in on this daily contest, http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=46420