Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its a Deal Daily contest has ended

Hybrid View

Todays Daily Deal merchant is Benefit Cosmetics
    Take 20% Off Sitewide at Benefit Cosmetics!SUMMER20 ends today.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopp...efitCosmetics/
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Do we post about the daily deal site here or in the other one? http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=46409

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    Do we post about the daily deal site here or in the other one? http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=46409
    Post in here, the other is just for chatter.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I love their Box "O' Powders. They are too cute. They have pictures and names of states on them. I ordered a free catalog too see all of the different shades they have available.

I checked out their website. They are currently offering 20% off everything on their website and free shipping is also available. I have never visited their site before but it looks like they have some great products. I would especially like to try their "Hello Flawless" custom powder coverup. This is listed as one of their top selling products. I will be visiting this site again when I am needing to restock on make-up.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I would like to try the dear john facial cream its listed as a elle top 5 pick.

I must say, I think the tinted lip balm WITH spf is an idea long overdue! I love my lip glosses but when I am out in the sun end up wearing chapstick w/spf under them and it takes a little wind out of the sails, kwim?

Larger Image | Views:benetint lip balm SPF 15 rose tint lip balm
    Price: $20.00
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I would like to try their Erase Paste for $26.00

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/p...1&bcBrand=core

This concentrated, creamy concealer brightens and camouflages in one easy step! Targets dark circles, discoloration and imperfections.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't use much makeup at all, but I really like the names of their products. They have some really cute ones. I think I might be interested in trying the You Clean Up Nice cleanser at some point.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I have never heard of this company before but the 20% off and free shipping is enticing so I spent some time looking around at what they had to offer.

I really like this:

some kind-a gorgeous
    the foundation faker
    Price: $28.00

I am not a big fan of foundation because it is so hot in Texas that I feel like most foundations almost feel like they are melting off your face. But, as I get older, I need something to help give me a more even skin tone. I like that this is oil free and helps give you even looking skin.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards