Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Hybrid View

i just did a SH and it didn't credit right away or on the hour either......bummer because I did one earlier that I apparently got booted from after I put in my zip code at the end. grrrr......this is one reason I am not doing so many surveys recently, I have luck like this!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Just did a myview on healthcare management and when I completed the survey (did not rush or anything) it said "Sorry you don't qualify for this survey"
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Just did a myview on healthcare management and when I completed the survey (did not rush or anything) it said "Sorry you don't qualify for this survey"
    Ditto..........and it took a good 25 minutes to do. Aggravating.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Ditto..........and it took a good 25 minutes to do. Aggravating.
    Just did a Survey Head that did that to me. 30 minutes of watching and review ads and then "sorry, you don't qualify". HUH??????
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Got an SSI about a Health Newsletter it said I could stop and restart the surevy if not finished in one sitting and it would take me to last unanswered question, so I copied the invitationinfo in case something happened. I finished the survey and it said, "Thanks for completing our survey the next newsletter will be sent to you in July and then every month for a year, you will also be able to take two more surveys about the newsletter". BUT it just hangs at this page and goes nowhere, so I hit refresh and it restarted the survey so I completed it again I am now at the thank you page but it isn't going anywhere
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    DH completed this MV survey last night. Got to the end and filled out the demographic questions but got the same you do not qualify page.

just tried to do a sh about orange juice and when i went to submit an answer to one of the questions a page came up saying "error - please try again later." went to try another survey and an amp came up so i exited out of that one and tried again. it then re-routed back to sr so i guess that means no sh for me this morning but that's okay. will try again later and hopefully sh will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i have not been able to get a sh for the last couple of days. whenever i try to do one sh sends me to amp, a survey router that looks like a gf and yesterday it sent me to an ssi. so i exit out of all of those and try again and it then re-routes back to sr. is anyone else having this problem or am i all alone here? i'm not complaining, i am just curious as to why all of a sudden it seems to be getting a little harder for me to get a sh. oh well, you win some you lose some. hopefully sh will add some different and new surveys as the day goes on so i can try for another one. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i have not been able to get a sh for the last couple of days. whenever i try to do one sh sends me to amp, a survey router that looks like a gf and yesterday it sent me to an ssi. so i exit out of all of those and try again and it then re-routes back to sr. is anyone else having this problem or am i all alone here? i'm not complaining, i am just curious as to why all of a sudden it seems to be getting a little harder for me to get a sh. oh well, you win some you lose some. hopefully sh will add some different and new surveys as the day goes on so i can try for another one. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    You can't get them all everyday! There will be days when they have no surveys for you for whatever reason....it's normal and happens to all of us. I got a SH yesterday and also the day before, so it's not the survey that you are having trouble with, it's your demographics etc.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    You can't get them all everyday! There will be days when they have no surveys for you for whatever reason....it's normal and happens to all of us. I got a SH yesterday and also the day before, so it's not the survey that you are having trouble with, it's your demographics etc.
    Right. It's not a technical problem if your demographics don't match. For people who routinely get several surveys a day, it stands to reason that you would sometimes not have any available. I only do two or three per day and still find that there are none that match my demos, especially on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    is anyone else having this problem or am i all alone here?
    Everyone has this problem, probably more often than you do since you are usually at the top of the Big Board. You seem to frequently get five or more surveys per day - I think you just take them faster than the survey companies can add them. There's nothing wrong with the surveys or your computer or your demographics - you have much better luck than many of us. It's a weekend. If SH is routing back to SR, then there are no surveys that match your demos right now. I've had the same problem for the past few days - it is not a technical issue.

I've found the stoplight system to be very helpful. If it is yellow or red, I don't even need to ask if it is just me since I know it isn't. Even when it is on green, I know that sometimes I still won't get one. But yellow and red at least tell me that there are fewer surveys out there. SH has been yellow for days, at least at the times that I have been trying. In contrast, GF has been green and I have been able to get one any day that I have had the time to try.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards