Page 10 of 334 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I just completed a SH using a strange new format.....the survey company logo and name were on a banner that floated thru the middle of the screen....you couldn't see the button to advance the question, you just kinda had to guess that it was there. the screens were all lined up incorrectly too, you'd see 3/4 of the question, move on and see the last 1/4 of the previous and 1/2 of the next one......I thought for sure it would error out but it didn't. I do't know if there is a way to let them know it's not formatted properly.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Leslie-when you completed your sh survey did a bright yellow page come up saying that they appreciate your time in taking their surveys and then it went back to sr or did it just go back to sr? reason i ask is that if you don't get the bright yellow page it probably won't credit. i speak from experience. HTH.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with Survey Head? I took a survey early this morning, completed it and it returned to the SR page, but didn't credit. Thinking it was just "one of those surveys", cleared cookies and tried a couple hours later and had the same results. I completed the 2nd survey, it returned to the SR page, but didn't credit again. I have never had a problem with SH, but I think its strange that I would get two in a row that didn't credit. I haven't changed any of the settings on my computer and I am getting credit for other surveys just fine. Thanks for any help you can offer.
    YES!! This is the third one I have taken in a week and a half that hasn't credited. I am getting frustrated now.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I got a blue page, then it went to SR after I did my SH, but no credit......and this after I got a white thank you page for my GF.....so real great luck thus far today!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

just tried to do my ds this morning and got the following message when i tried to access a survey:

Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.
    Please check back later.

guess gf might be having some problems today. oh well, guess i can try again later.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    just tried to do my ds this morning and got the following message when i tried to access a survey:

Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.
    Please check back later.

guess gf might be having some problems today. oh well, guess i can try again later.
    Me too, hopefully it will be fixed and we can do DS later

Same thing for me

Please check back later.

just got my ds for today, completed it and got the congrats page. it's fixed now.

Just to commiserate with those of you having issues with SH, I just did my second SH in two days that hasn't taken me to the "ending yellow page" and hasn't credited.

I've never had issues with SH...it's the one that I seem to get pretty much any day that I have time to do it. BLah. Guess I'll try to find time to try another one later....just my luck that it would happen to me on the weekend that they are at an increased payout

At least my DS seemed to go just fine!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by cuppycakemom View Post
    Just to commiserate with those of you having issues with SH, I just did my second SH in two days that hasn't taken me to the "ending yellow page" and hasn't credited.

I've never had issues with SH...it's the one that I seem to get pretty much any day that I have time to do it. BLah. Guess I'll try to find time to try another one later....just my luck that it would happen to me on the weekend that they are at an increased payout

At least my DS seemed to go just fine!
    Don't feel bad, I can't even qualify for a SH survey since the increase....tomorrow I will have NO problem!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES