Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall into Prizes chatter

Default Fall into Prizes chatter

Ok, I'm going to be the dummy who asks-for a shopping purchase to be eligible, does it need to both be made and appear during the duration of the contest?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Ok, I'm going to be the dummy who asks-for a shopping purchase to be eligible, does it need to both be made and appear during the duration of the contest?
    You're not the only dummy, I want to know too!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Make the purchase thats all, we can verify it on our end if its not showing as pending.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Darn! I just had 3 show up as pending today from earlier this week. I'll have to work on surveys and freebies.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Darn! I just had 3 show up as pending today from earlier this week. I'll have to work on surveys and freebies.
    I bought something last night. Grr. Oh well, I'm making the annual contact lens order today.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I had several as well. LOL. And I started to wait until today to do the shopping but...that's what being bored gets you. LOL. I guess I'll just have to do more.
    Sunshine Rewards

I shopped yesterday too...got my mother's plane ticket. Oh well, now I have an excuse to do a little early xmas shopping.
    Claudia

I bought something last night. Grr. Oh well, I'm making the annual contact lens order today.
    Out of curiosity, where do you get your contact lenses?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have to order contacts today too! I did check out the new Coastal Contacts or whatever the new company is. They are a bit more expensive than AC Lens, and both have 6% cash back, so i'm sticking wtih AC Lens.
    Jennifer -

Looks like several of us will be ordering contacts, I was going to ask where everyone ordered too

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I have to order contacts today too! I did check out the new Coastal Contacts or whatever the new company is. They are a bit more expensive than AC Lens, and both have 6% cash back, so i'm sticking wtih AC Lens.
    Coastal Contacts had the best deal from everything I looked at, but I didn't check AC Lens. I definitely will price them up too (ETA, the prices must vary by brand because Coastal Contacts is cheaper for Acuvue Oasys.)
    Last edited by dwkay8; 10-15-2010 at 02:50 PM.