Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Hybrid View

You must be my long lost sister. I got the State Farm "working woman's planner" (ugly but free at the time, 2001), the pink WS planner with the bride kissing the little girl (cried thinking of my half-sister forgetting she was 11, not itsy bitsy), the yellow WS planner because I thought the pix were more sophisticated and less 90s-ish, and, um, more. All half-filled out......

I have an urge to buy more. You know, the perfect one that I can put EVERYTHING in, finally*.

Just so we're not going totally OT, Tricia, my hubster has requested you look into http://lancasterarchery.com so that someday he can buy his bow and follow his dreams of being an Olympic archer. And help out with the Disney fund in doing so.

*coming up on 4th anniversary, but there's something about insta-pregnancy and getting larger that keeps one from focusing on the pictures of her in a tight, skinny wedding dress.
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 06-24-2007 at 09:49 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

What about TicketsWest? I am going to buy Daughtry tickets and was wanting to see if I could do it through here.
    Sunshine Rewards

I know Undercovertourist.com used to be on the shopping list, but I'd like to see it or another discount broker added. I get our Disney tickets online!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

There is a thread where Tricia mentions a new broker that she has made a deal with that will pay rewards for Disney tickets. I am not sure that they sell any other kinds of tickets.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    There is a thread where Tricia mentions a new broker that she has made a deal with that will pay rewards for Disney tickets. I am not sure that they sell any other kinds of tickets.
    Thanks so much for this info!
    Sunshine Rewards

I would like Coldwater Creek. They have great sales.
    Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Tricia,
    I just placed another order for the dogs through J-B Wholesale Pet Supply and saw they had an affiliate program (www.jbpet.com). Any chance of bringing them up?
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default SurfandDirt.com any chance of adding this site??

Just wondering if we could possibly get surfanddirt.com added to our shopping ever growing list?

They carry the new Crocs Mammoth...so cool for the fall/winter months. Check em' out....I want the pink ones, the chocolate ones and the black ones...and the ...
    http://www.surfanddirt.com/nofear/de...T.svl=deptnav2
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 08-29-2007 at 07:47 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I would love to see surfanddirt.com as a shopping option. They're the only site I've ever found that carries an enormous amount of Crocs paraphernalia! My DH desperately wanted a brand new, impossible to get color along with turbo straps and S&D was the only place we found to have everything in stock. Their customer service was fantastic too! REALLY fast shipping!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Ok ...those are super cute ( i my maryjane crocs) but how in the world would those work for us here in New England? It looks like the cute fur is around the ankles...which is great...because my ankles would be warm...but what do I do about the holes? The snow/sleet/rain will be all over the inside!?! Why didn't they make this style without the holes? am i missing something?
    Sunshine Rewards