Page 62 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just loaded another batch of the LiveSample credits from the last couple of days.
    Thank you!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I have finished 4 surveys in the last 2 days for SSI and none of them have credited. I have tried IE as well as Firefox and neither worked. I have cleaned my cookies and that has not worked. I know SSI is a problem for some people right now but has anyone seen if any of the other survey websites or forums are having the same problem? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    I have finished 4 surveys in the last 2 days for SSI and none of them have credited. I have tried IE as well as Firefox and neither worked. I have cleaned my cookies and that has not worked. I know SSI is a problem for some people right now but has anyone seen if any of the other survey websites or forums are having the same problem? Thanks!

I'm sorry.....I had the same problem all last week. The only day I got one to credit was the first day I did one on my new laptop. I think it seems to be more of an individual issue than an across the board one. While yes, there have been many reports of not receiving credits, the light is still green. Someone is getting them to credit and for the light to be green, it has to be more than they are not crediting for.

My advice would be to give SSI and SSI 2 a rest for a few days and then try again. See if a few days off helps. I don't know if that did it for me or not, but I'm getting credits again.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Default SSI

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    I also had issues yesterday of SSI 1 that would not credit for me, tried 3 or 4 times, using FF and Chrome and watched my time on them and got the completion page and no credit. Used the cleaner after each one that did not credit, took a break for a while went back later and got one in FF to credit,SSi2 does not give me those kind of issues. I was thinking it was time taken to complete the survey, and I just am not sure what it is. Today I did 1 and it credited just fine, I have not read anything that anyone can put there finger on, put others are having the same complaints we have. I am confused maybe this is all leading up to SSI pulling them from reward sites, that I have not heard anywhere but here. It is a mystery to me, sorry I am no help with this one.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I'm sorry.....I had the same problem all last week. The only day I got one to credit was the first day I did one on my new laptop. I think it seems to be more of an individual issue than an across the board one. While yes, there have been many reports of not receiving credits, the light is still green. Someone is getting them to credit and for the light to be green, it has to be more than they are not crediting for.

My advice would be to give SSI and SSI 2 a rest for a few days and then try again. See if a few days off helps. I don't know if that did it for me or not, but I'm getting credits again.
    You make a good point. A few weeks ago, just before the crediting problems started, I couldn't qualify for an SSI. Every time I logged into either one it told me that there were no surveys available (even though the lights were constantly green), so I went many days without getting any SSIs. Now everyone is having problems and I'm not. Maybe a break from them is what's needed to be able to get them working again.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I also had issues yesterday of SSI 1 that would not credit for me, tried 3 or 4 times, using FF and Chrome and watched my time on them and got the completion page and no credit. Used the cleaner after each one that did not credit, took a break for a while went back later and got one in FF to credit,SSi2 does not give me those kind of issues. I was thinking it was time taken to complete the survey, and I just am not sure what it is. Today I did 1 and it credited just fine, I have not read anything that anyone can put there finger on, put others are having the same complaints we have. I am confused maybe this is all leading up to SSI pulling them from reward sites, that I have not heard anywhere but here. It is a mystery to me, sorry I am no help with this one.

Jtowner
    There seems to be no rhyme or reason to why they sometimes don't credit that I can figure out. It does seem that occasionally there is one that doesn't credit, despite clearing cookies, taking my time & seemingly doing everything correctly on my end. It's definitely frustrating, but I can honestly say that over the three years that I have been a member of SR, by far more have credited than have not. At least we have this forum to share insights and what is working or not working for us.

I finally got an SSI to credit today, so if you have been having trouble, you might want to try again today.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

After 2 days and 4 SSI surveys not crediting, I finally got one to credit.

After a few days of no problems with SSI, completed a 25 minute SSI2 about midwest vacation states that did not credit.

Completed SM Brainjuicer and at the end after I rated the survey, clicked next and timed out "waiting for secure brainjuicer". tried to reload, same thing

45 minutes of my time wasted, off to do other things.

I have been watching the time on surveys and both of these took longer than the time listed at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by radetoan View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with Global? I just completed the third one in a week that did not credit. I cleared cookies and took it on IE. I am totally baffled. I've never had trouble with them before.
    I completed and got the "thank you page for a DS, SSI and Global today the DS credited on the hour, the SSI immediately and the Global not at all and it has been well over two hours
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards