Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Games!

Hybrid View

There is a new game out there...Blow up arcade

Ok, Tricia, you must stop the madness, lol!

I should be getting in the shower so that I can go to the supermarket before taking my kids to a party at noon but now I'm heading over to check out the new game!
    Debbie

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

The games are addictive. I had some free time last night and wound up playing until 2 AM. I do agree with others that I used to be good at some games but had a hard time trying to use the arrow keys. I never thought I would say that I miss my joystick. Back to some more games.

Oh man, both my nemeses, the fruit smashers and Tiles champs, posting one after another!

Sunshine Rewards

I have a question about Frogger. What does it mean when the frog turns purple/teal? Does it give you extra life or super powers or something???

Ooohhh! My husband is not going to like more games for me to play!

Kycha, I've been having issues with pacman too. I've gotten that error message after I've played the game a couple of times. I've also found that if I post here that I don't get the message. I don't know if that is something you've found as well.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

How do you save your score in Demolition Bobcat???? I had the high score but it said it didn't record my score
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've seen that Mysql error posted a couple of times before. I went to the board where the game designers post and saw that someone else had posted the same thing. I'm keeping an eye out over there to see if they respond on what it is or how to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Looks like they have found the problem and it will be fixed in the next release.
    Thanks Tricia! That would really help my rankings!!

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    How do you save your score in Demolition Bobcat???? I had the high score but it said it didn't record my score
    You must post once a day on the forum to be able to play in the arcade. And seeing how it just turned midnight on the East coast, I'm guessing that you didn't get your daily post in. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Thanks Tricia! That would really help my rankings!!

You must post once a day on the forum to be able to play in the arcade. And seeing how it just turned midnight on the East coast, I'm guessing that you didn't get your daily post in. Hope that helps.
    Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh hhhhhh!!!!

I can't believe it! Oh well, who needs sleep when there are games to be played
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

The same thing happened to me a few times in a row, where my high score wouldn't post too and then finally one posted. I'm not sure why though because I didn't post here in between. I do believe it started happening before midnight too.

I'm going to go try again and see what happens.
    Debbie