Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question about disney cashouts

Default question about disney cashouts

I joined in January so I have not been around during one of the BIG disney cashouts. I have tried to do a search to find out the cashout amounts, but haven't been really lucky at getting my question answered. I currently have a bit over $250, and our trip is for December. I believe I saw a cashout of 250 mentioned (cannot remember how many credits it was for). Are there larger cashout amounts that I should save for? Our trip is in December, so I do not need to cash out during the next (hopefully soon!!) cashout, if it is worth saving for a larger amount. Thanks in advance for your answer! And by the way....thanks SR for this amazing sight! I never dreamed when I joined that I could earn $250 for our disney trip in just 3 months!!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

There was a $250 and $500 cashout amount in the last special Disney cashout. The amounts and savings could change for next time...

My trip is in December too, so I'm saving as much as I can for the next special cashout, whenever it is.

Just FYI... Super Members get $25 Disney gift cards for 24 SR credits, and last time there was a special Disney cashout, supermembers got to cashout a day before regular members.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    I joined in January so I have not been around during one of the BIG disney cashouts. I have tried to do a search to find out the cashout amounts, but haven't been really lucky at getting my question answered. I currently have a bit over $250, and our trip is for December. I believe I saw a cashout of 250 mentioned (cannot remember how many credits it was for). Are there larger cashout amounts that I should save for? Our trip is in December, so I do not need to cash out during the next (hopefully soon!!) cashout, if it is worth saving for a larger amount. Thanks in advance for your answer! And by the way....thanks SR for this amazing sight! I never dreamed when I joined that I could earn $250 for our disney trip in just 3 months!!
    I have been a member since August 2007 and have seen 2 big cashouts. Each one was a little different in the Disney gift cards denominations. The first one had $200 as the largest amount to cash out. The second one had $500 and $250 amounts. Both cashouts offered $25, $50 and $100, and perhaps other amounts, all at reduced rates. Personally, since you are not going until December, I think you might want to hold out for one of the big cashouts. When it will be, I have no idea. The last one was at the end of January. Only Tricia and her staff know when the next one will be, but I bet it will be well in advance of your trip. HTH
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Ditto what Spring said. I cashed out for the 1st one in Oct I think and the max was $200 for $190. The last one in Jan was higher amounts, that's the thing you never know what Tricia is going to throw our way. If you don't have a trip until December I would say just hold on tight and wait for the next big cashout, you'll get more bang for your "buck/credits" that way.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Guys! It will be hard for me to NOT cash out whenever the next big cashout is...but I may hold out for the next one...trying to grow my account in case there is a $500 one in the second one of the year...
    Again...I cannot believe how AMAZING this is...talking about cashing out for $500...
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I am going at about $1 a day but I don't leave until Sept. I will have to cash out in Aug but that is 5 months away or $150 dollars! That is a lot of Dole Whips.

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

this is the best site I have ever joined. My trip is in 84 days. The last time I cashed out, we made it special by going to the bibbidy boppity boutique. this time, when I asked the girls what they wanted to do with the money, I was told water parks. Right now, I have 155.00. I need another 95.00 and we are hitting the water parks every day. I am not a shopper, do a survey a day, and I love it. Going to disney is a great fantastic vacation, but it is also so wonderful to be able to give them the extras...or should I say for Tricia to be able to give them the extras After this disney trip, I am saving up for black friday. I quit my job recently, and sunshine is a great way to help me give to my girls...like a good christmas. always try to save up as much as you can. there is no guarantee of a special cashout...that is an extra that the sunshine family gives. when you think that maybe 100 of us cash out at a 10.00 savings, that is alot of money coming out of her pocket. I am just grateful that they find us such great deals...and my girls are too!!!
    Last edited by kxmeeh; 04-26-2008 at 02:17 AM.

I hope another big one comes along real soon for those of us who will be taking a trip this summer.

Please, please, please Sunshine goddesses (and God).
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

My trip isn't until Sept. so I can wait, but I'm dying to know when the next Disney cashout will be. I have $329.00 right now, but it's growing by the day. I get so excited thinking of ways to spend the $$. SR is amazing!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    I am going at about $1 a day but I don't leave until Sept. I will have to cash out in Aug but that is 5 months away or $150 dollars! That is a lot of Dole Whips.
    Got get a Dole Whip, NEXT month. Never tried them in the 16 trips I have been, but you guys have totally convinced me.