Thread: New Survey to Test: CashINSurveys

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    As long as they start crediting once a day like normal for you now, I'm fine with that.
    thank you. today it credited on it's own.

Cash In is become as bad as Survey Surfing which I stopped doing because of completing a survey and getting sorry you do not qualify most of the time.

today completed 3 Cash In only to end with do not qualify has happened 6 times since the first of the month; becoming a waste of my time.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-05-2022 at 08:45 AM.

Scard what I have learned especially usually the Samp router, that at least 20 minutes for most of the surveys is required, I do get them, and so far following what I think I have not had that happen to me. Just a tip.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard what I have learned especially usually the Samp router, that at least 20 minutes for most of the surveys is required, I do get them, and so far following what I think I have not had that happen to me. Just a tip.
    thanks, most or all of them were more than 20 minutes.

as far as the one called Sampilicious, it's green by mid to late morning and remains green all day long. I rarely get into it, mostly sends me into Dynatas or just spins and spins until it tells me there are no surveys. not sure what I did but it seems like I am excluded from doing them.

Bad news. I just got word that they are discontinuing this survey in the U.S. They want people to take DynamiteCash, which they just revamped.

My impression across the board is that all of the survey companies are developing VERY sophisticated tracking mechanisms that they are using across many different survey routers. It will tell them if you even answer the same question differently on two different surveys. Or if you use two different email addresses on different days. Obviously SOME of that could be fraud. But it could also be just that you use different email addresses all the time (like me) or that you don't remember exact numbers (like your total assets) and so you answer differently.

I've escalated the DynamiteCash issue to someone higher up in the company because it's absurd to me that my own account would be blocked for fraud. If I'm blocked, pretty much everyone who ever takes a survey will be blocked.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Bad news. I just got word that they are discontinuing this survey in the U.S. They want people to take DynamiteCash, which they just revamped.

My impression across the board is that all of the survey companies are developing VERY sophisticated tracking mechanisms that they are using across many different survey routers. It will tell them if you even answer the same question differently on two different surveys. Or if you use two different email addresses on different days. Obviously SOME of that could be fraud. But it could also be just that you use different email addresses all the time (like me) or that you don't remember exact numbers (like your total assets) and so you answer differently.

I've escalated the DynamiteCash issue to someone higher up in the company because it's absurd to me that my own account would be blocked for fraud. If I'm blocked, pretty much everyone who ever takes a survey will be blocked.
    thanks for the update. Cash in when it was working, we could get more than one a day which was nice. I agree about investible assets; some want 401K included, some do not. I answer as honestly as I can but not sure from day to day how much is in my 401K
    Last edited by SCard; 12-08-2022 at 07:29 PM.