Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: June Surveys

I had one this morning that asked if I had a daughter between 6-12 years old. It asked if anyone worked in the movie industry, than if I was married/spouse and I answered yes. Then it said, we are looking for different parenting group. Then it took me to the congradulations page with Sunshine. So I am wondering if this was a fluke or not.

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

bump
    Elaine

got a nice short, 2-3 minute, pharmacy survey - only 3 more for the big bonus!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I had one this morning that asked if I had a daughter between 6-12 years old. It asked if anyone worked in the movie industry, than if I was married/spouse and I answered yes. Then it said, we are looking for different parenting group. Then it took me to the congradulations page with Sunshine. So I am wondering if this was a fluke or not.
    I got this one at the beginning of the month only for 12-16 year old, and I did receive credit the next day. I was like, whoohoo, best survey ever!!

ETA, just realized you posted on the 19th, so guess you already got credit and weren't wondering if it would...
    Last edited by cglaura; 06-25-2008 at 06:20 PM. Reason: realized I replied to an old post, duh.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

My DD did a very simple one on stuffed animals two days ago. It was about 6 questions.

Last nite I did an investment broker survey. That made 25 for me this month and I am calling it done and won for the month.

Sunshine Rewards

3 days left and I only have to ge 2 more. This morning, there were a lot of choices and I actually got the first survey and it only lasted 2 minutes. Now if I could only remember what it was about. Oh, ya, Ethical questions about my job, and if I am going to stay at my job. Will my job be there in 3 months. Is my job downsizing, or hiring. I couldn't believe it when it finished and I got the congradulations page.

I am in for the fight...........I have to get one every day until the end of June to make the 25..........and unfortunately I am on a night rotation with the surveys!!!! Ughhh I hate that and weekends seem to be the hardest for me!!

Wish me luck!

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

My dh got a short survey this morning on a fast food restaurant. Won't make the big bonus but every survey counts.
    Sunshine Rewards