Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: bingoville $30 offer

I didn't notice that, but the payment companies are who you send your information to. For example InstaDebit is a third party payment processing company, they are certified through the BBB.

Quote Originally Posted by mjg74 View Post
    Ok, so this might be my favorite offer ever. Minus my $25 deposit, the $15 deposit for joining, and the bonus I got for depositing, Im up $199.85. Thanks for the offer SR!
    What games are you playing to get so much? I must really stink, I have about $3 left.
    Jess
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jessd View Post
    What games are you playing to get so much? I must really stink, I have about $3 left.
    I have something like $14 left only because I quit while I still had money. Might help if I knew what I was doing, didn't like taking chances and I was lucky. I went thru my deposit and the bonus ($62.50 - it was bonus day, for me, what about ya'll?) on down to $14 in like 15 minutes.

I was playing video poker..... the second one from the left on the top row when it shows the list of all video poker games.

How did you all fund your accounts. I got a text message saying they don't accept Mastercard which is the only way I will do this offer.
    Sunshine Rewards

Visa Check Card

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    I didn't notice that, but the payment companies are who you send your information to. For example InstaDebit is a third party payment processing company, they are certified through the BBB.
    Is that kinda like paypal? Is that how you'd cash out then too?

I'm still nervous about this one...but it sounds fun!! I've never done online gaming before...unless Smiley Pop counts...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I guess this is too new to know whether anyone has actually received a cashout? I am a little nervous about this one, although the 30 credits is definitely tempting!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ive been playing blackjack and video poker. I used my Visa to fund it, and deposited the minimum $25, got a 62.50 bonus plus the $15 they gave me to play. I talked to my BIL and my dad who are members of a lot of online gaming sites and they checked it out for me before I joined. They said it was a typical online gaming site as the majority are out of the country. As the PP said, the funding options are all 3rd party, so the site doesnt have access to your financial info at all, it even says on the site never to send it to them. Im going to keep playing for a few days and I will let you know if I decide to cash out and how it goes. I guess my thought is that if I dont get the cash out that I won, Im still up with the SR credit...although it hasnt came through yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    How did you all fund your accounts. I got a text message saying they don't accept Mastercard which is the only way I will do this offer.
    I used my Disney Visa.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards