Thread: Disney Gift Cards Sent

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Woo Hoo!!! That's me!!!!
    Whoo Hoo, are you paying for dinner?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Whoo Hoo, are you paying for dinner?
    Dinner and a LOT more. And you have your OWN gift cards. Looking forward to seeing you.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I DO have my own, wish I had another week and I could have cashed out for one more! Looking forward to seeing you too. I'll have my netbook with me and my cell phone. I have your cell number, do you still have mine?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I DO have my own, wish I had another week and I could have cashed out for one more! Looking forward to seeing you too. I'll have my netbook with me and my cell phone. I have your cell number, do you still have mine?
    Yes I do. In my contacts under SR Pam. I think Steve & I are coming a day earlier than planned. I'll call you ahead of time and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Yes I do. In my contacts under SR Pam. I think Steve & I are coming a day earlier than planned. I'll call you ahead of time and let you know.
    ok, can't wait.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

I received my $500 Disney gift card in today's mail!!!!

Just in time.......we head to WDW on the 7th of October!!! Thanks!!

I'm getting nervous I cashed out on August 29 and we leave on October 14 for WDW. I gave myself almost a full 7 weeks for cashout...so I'm sitting here on pins and needles waiting...so suspensful wondering if it will get here in time...

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I'm so sorry that I didn't update this post! I sent out all cashouts through September 1 on Monday. So I bet that you will have it today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

OH! THANK YOU for letting me know. I'll be sure and watch the mail then Part of the gift card is earmarked for the Dooney & Burke purse that is sold on the cruise line. i love my SR "guilt-free" shopping

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Thank You so much Sunshine Reward. I received my 1st disney gift card in the mail today. Makes me more excited to do more surveys!!!