Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Hybrid View

This is my go-to survey company that I always do first, and several times throughout the day if they're available. I have NEVER had a crediting problem with any of them...until this morning I don't remember the exact amount it was for since I don't keep track of those since they typically credit all the time. But I do know it was for something in the $1 range. It was on water filtration (different from the one posted a few up with the error message...got that error also from a survey I just tried now, but it was only a few questions in and definitely didn't complete). Anyway, the one from earlier today did give me the proper completion screen, but still hasn't credited and it's been since around noon today. I also took another survey from them right after that one that credited just fine. I'm not angry or anything about it just passing along the info in case there's something going on!

Did I mention I love having this survey company as an option now! It totally got me back into taking surveys regularly!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Unfortunately, it's the weekend. No one but me works on the weekends. LOL

So there just isn't anything that I can do until Monday. But I will say they have ALWAYS come through on getting our credits for us. So if there is a problem, I know it will get resolved. They are SUPER helpful when it comes to every single issue that we have with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs