Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got A Visa Gift Card?

Default Got A Visa Gift Card?

I received a $10 Visa Gift Debit Card in the mail today and i have NO clue where it came from...anyone? the address is program headquarters, p.o. box 117, lemont, IL 60439. i googled the address and it came back to "the giving tree" which i've never heard of. the activation site is svcards.com, which is secured by godaddy.com. i hesitate to activate it without knowing where it came from. it's a silver card with a navy & gold ribbon bow on it. anyone gotten one of these or know who the culprit is?

IIRC, people were getting those because they sent in the form at the end of MID/Aisle 7 offers.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yup what Heather said, got one today also. It's my 4th or 5th one. You had to send in that certificate after a MID offer to get one.
    Sunshine Rewards

oh yeah! duh! i did send something in a few weeks ago, but i don't remember what it was for, lol. i guess this is it! thanks ladies!

I just got one too, I was wondering where it came from, and Here is the only place I came up with. Cool, it came in handed today when I was getting my honeybaked ham... Merry Christmas all!!
    wendy

I got one today also. I took the advice of some members of the forum and actually sent in one of the certificates from one of the MID offers. I figured the only thing it was going to cost me was 42 cents. Kind of a nice surprise.

This is great to hear!! I am glad that some of these companies are coming through on their offers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was very happy. Sometimes you think it won't happen and then it does. 10 bucks is 10 bucks.

I got one yesterday too.....the second one I've received. Yeah, more money for our Disney trip!!!

I got my first ever one today-w00t! Thank you to those who started the thread on them awhile ago.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.