Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10% back on APs!!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default 10% back on APs!!!

If you haven't heard yet...current AP holders will be getting referral cards to give to people who are going to buy an AP. New person gets 10% off and AP holder gets a $25 gift card PER AP bought!! You can even get 10% off the DVC price....

$50 discount on a regular AP
    $40 discount on a DVC AP

If you need an AP go find a holder...
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh my! This may just be the push I need to get those AP's for our Aug. trip!!!!! Now to find someone who has a current AP!!??!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    Oh my! This may just be the push I need to get those AP's for our Aug. trip!!!!! Now to find someone who has a current AP!!??!!
    Unfortunately, you have to purchase in person by July 31st...
    Last edited by ligrumpygirl; 05-11-2009 at 09:37 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Bummer! I just the same thing in the fine print
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I think this is a great deal they're offering...it does suck that it cuts off rather quickly though. I have 8 10% coupons if anyone is interested, just PM me & I'll get them out ASAP.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Unhappy

My old boss/good friend is headed to WDW June 1st...I was going to have her buy me the annual pass that I planned on buying soon, but she called Member Services today(she's a DVC member) and found out that, Yes she could buy me an AP, but the AP would be activated THAT day, June 1st...so it would expire 1 year later. I don't want that, because I'm going in Oct. 2009 and again in Sept. 2010...so I guess I'll have to wait and just get my AP voucher to use in October!

I was hoping to get it and activate it in October...Ah, Big Bummer!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I think this is a great deal they're offering...it does suck that it cuts off rather quickly though. I have 8 10% coupons if anyone is interested, just PM me & I'll get them out ASAP.
    Yeah Jenn.........me too......I have some extras as well if anyone needs them. I have a friend heading down this july and they are picking up their first AP's (and they are a family of 6) so they will love this savings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    My old boss/good friend is headed to WDW June 1st...I was going to have her buy me the annual pass that I planned on buying soon, but she called Member Services today(she's a DVC member) and found out that, Yes she could buy me an AP, but the AP would be activated THAT day, June 1st...so it would expire 1 year later. I don't want that, because I'm going in Oct. 2009 and again in Sept. 2010...so I guess I'll have to wait and just get my AP voucher to use in October!

I was hoping to get it and activate it in October...Ah, Big Bummer!!
    Deb it is so quick and easy getting the AP when you are down there. On my last trip I upgraded my park hoppers to AP's so the trip in Oct. will be my 3rd time using them this year..........and they made the process so quick........if I were you I would do it at the International Gateway entrance...not soo busy!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    if I were you I would do it at the International Gateway entrance...not soo busy!
    That's where I always go and seeing I'll be at the BW at the beginning of my October trip..that's where I'll be bright and early on the 23rd!!

And thanks to Jen's post on the DIS...that's where I realized you could not purchase them down at WDW and activate them later...which was then verified by Disney Vacation Club Member Services. Bummer too, cause I'm sure Disney would of sold a ton of them that way!!

But my boss was going to buy 7 day hoppers from AAA, but will now use the reference card and buy an annual...making her go back before June 1st, 2010!! (I really had to twist her arm explaining that to her and her husband this morning!! )
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Well, it may be such a hit that they offer it again in the next Mickey Monitor...?? You never know....

I now have 6 left (they're going slowly)...it's just that I think so many that frequent the boards already have them that they can't be used & we all got so many cards...oh well. I just hope that everyone that wants the cards gets them because it is a nice savings! And what would be even nicer is that if they offer something like this for renewals!! Or online for the vouchers...that would be nice too...ok, wishful thinking, but I'm just sayin'.....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Well, it may be such a hit that they offer it again in the next Mickey Monitor...?? You never know....

I now have 6 left (they're going slowly)...it's just that I think so many that frequent the boards already have them that they can't be used & we all got so many cards...oh well. I just hope that everyone that wants the cards gets them because it is a nice savings! And what would be even nicer is that if they offer something like this for renewals!! Or online for the vouchers...that would be nice too...ok, wishful thinking, but I'm just sayin'.....
    Jen did you post that you will send them to people? I figured everyone was doing that, but since I have a few left I would love to send them to someone who needs them and not just have them sit here.

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards