Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SM Survey didn't credit?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default SM Survey didn't credit?

I know there is a problem with the OTX and it is being looked into but I never got credit for taking a SM survey this afternoon and I know a couple of others haven't either. Just wondering if this is this being addressed also?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

From what we are hearing, pretty much ALL of the offers, the SM surveys, and the OTX surveys are behind on crediting.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    From what we are hearing, pretty much ALL of the offers, the SM surveys, and the OTX surveys are behind on crediting.
    What does that mean, is it the 3rd party company or SR?
    Sunshine Rewards

It's completely the third party. They are not feeding us back any of the userids for who completed the offers or the surveys. They are registering as credits, but they are just not telling us who to give them to. I can't believe that is has been down so long because the people who run the software work with about 75% of our advertisers (including all of our As Seen on TV offers, Greenfield, OTX, etc). So you're talking millions of dollars a day in revenue. I'm sure that there are some advertisers really pushing them to get it fixed!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

It's completely the third party. They are not feeding us back any of the userids for who completed the offers or the surveys. They are registering as credits, but they are just not telling us who to give them to. I can't believe that is has been down so long because the people who run the software work with about 75% of our advertisers (including all of our As Seen on TV offers, Greenfield, OTX, etc). So you're talking millions of dollars a day in revenue. I'm sure that there are some advertisers really pushing them to get it fixed!!
    I get understand now. I didn't read your other post in the other thread until just now, so now I get it. Once again thanks for communicating it to us and I'm sure that much money not posting has a lot of people running to put out fires.
    Sunshine Rewards

silly me, i thought it was just OTX and SM, and i was kinda bummed when none of the offers i did earlier credited. who knows, maybe something will pop up overnight!

Does this affect shopping too or just offers and surveys?
    Sunshine Rewards

Any word yet on 2cents?

did one this am and it did credit . OXT did credit also some hopefully its all go!!!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Has anyone's SM survey from yesterday credited yet?