Thread: Any offers for Proactiv?

Default Any offers for Proactiv?

Hi!

Are there any offers for Proactive or can this be added? My son is going to be hitting 13 and is starting to need some.

Thanks!

Jess

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ahh the fun teen years. I remember mine. I hated my acne. I just did a product search. Didn't see any merchants with proactiv but drugstore.com has this stuff
    http://www.sunshinerewards.com/produ...&action=search
    which they say is like proactiv.

Do you just need a good facial cleanser or a good acne cream? I have a great acne cream I use from Sephora that does a great job against those pesky pimples. Its a bit drying so I don't use it but each night for no more than 3 days in a row when I have a bad breakout and that usually does the trick. It is my absolute fav acne product. (You get shopping credit for sephora here)
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...ategoryId=3528
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I use the bliss line. They work really well. I was turned on to them by the W hotels and their quality is outstanding. I would suggest a face wash through them before doing anything like proactive. It is amazing how different soaps work on different people. My sister does facials for a living and recommends this stuff. They have it at Beauty.com and Sephora.

Kim

Thanks for your suggestions! It has been a while since I had to deal with this and he is just starting. I don't know if he needs a really good cleanser or cream. I will start with the cleanser first.

I will look up the products you have suggested. Thanks for the quick replies!

Jess

Avon also has a good line for acne that I use with my teenage son. He does not have bad acne, just some here and there every now and then. It is Clearskin and it works well for him. He uses the cleanser and the spot treatment.

Maybe that will help you out too!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards