Thread: How to re-activate an inactive user?

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Default How to re-activate an inactive user?

There is a user on another board that had an account with SR that went inactive. She is trying to get it reactivated and says she has emailed but no reply (I know SR gets tons of email).

She can't register for the forum to post a question because it is saying she is an inactive member.

Trying to get some answers on how she can proceed?

She said she tried to re-register but wouldn't let her...only allowed to register once (which makes total sense).

Thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If you have her name and email that she used to sign up you can pm it to me and I'll post it in the mod section.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    There is a user on another board that had an account with SR that went inactive. She is trying to get it reactivated and says she has emailed but no reply (I know SR gets tons of email).

She can't register for the forum to post a question because it is saying she is an inactive member.

Trying to get some answers on how she can proceed?

She said she tried to re-register but wouldn't let her...only allowed to register once (which makes total sense).

Thanks!
    I've not seen an inquiry come through. These usually do get our attention fairly quickly. Just in case, the email to direct inquiries of this nature to is help at sunshinerewards dot com. Please ask her to email again. I will keep an eye out for it and take care of her ASAP! Thanks!!
    Angie

Any word yet from this member. I noticed the discussion on the DIS and want to make sure she gets the help she needs. I can't imagine that she's sent three emails to the Help address and has gone unanswered. I'm eager to make sure all is fixed for her now though.
    Angie

Thanks! I sent you a pm Cate (Angie is being anti-social LOL. I know it is b/c tons of spam and massive questions...)

Angie, she did say she used the help email. I sent her a pm to try again.

I love SR customer service

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Angie - check your pm box. Hopefully that will help.
    Sunshine Rewards

Her account has been reactivated! She should also receive our standard reactivation email as well as a personal email from me. I hope she's good to go now.

Thanks to both of you for helping. We definitely want SR members to be well cared for!
    Angie

Thanks! You guys are the best!

We have issues with our "help" responses being sent to spam frequently. It's insane. We have one person who has been trying to join SR for almost a month but every time we send them an email or an activation email, AOL tells us that they are not accepting email from us. Then they email us and get mad that we didn't respond! It's totally the fault of the Internet Service Provider, but we have to try to find some way around it. It's frustrating because we obviously want active members. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs