Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could my spyware have done something to the survey link?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Could my spyware have done something to the survey link?

I still can't access it.
    When I click on daily survey it brings up the page but when I try to click on the green banner/dollar sign it does nothing. When my mouse is held over top of it it shows the url at the bottom left that it should move to but nothing happens.

The only thing that I did yesterday was run my spyware, but that shouldn't have done it?

Any help would be appreicated!! My goal was to try and get a survey everyday this month and I would hate to mess it up bc I can't access it!!!!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

hmm that shouldn't have done anything. did you change anything recently? rebooted lately? cleaned cookies? changed web browsers?
    Sunshine Rewards

I was going to try and check to see if my system is doing the same thing but I've already taken a survey today so it's going somewhere else.

When you get the blank page, hit the refresh button and see if the page loads.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

do you have a pop up blocker?

try holding the ctrl button while clicking the green box
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    hmm that shouldn't have done anything. did you change anything recently? rebooted lately? cleaned cookies? changed web browsers?
    Yeah but I always do that stuff. I still can't access it. Everything else on the SR site is fine. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I always need to go through Internet Explorer or I get the same blank page with another browser.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm not sure what the deal is. Which OS are you using? (Mac/Windows) Which browser-> IE right?
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Yes,

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm not sure what the deal is. Which OS are you using? (Mac/Windows) Which browser-> IE right?
    Nothing has changed in the way I was doing them other then the spybot and adwarealert I ran yesterday. I'm thinking it HAS to be it.
    I run Windows XP, IE, I'm a computer geek more or less, but I am totally baffled as to why all of a sudden this just won't work. I've tried to right click and open in a seperate window nodda! Of all things NOT to work would be the surveys!!!!!!! That's the ONE thing I don't want to lose.

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Did you try clicking the link that says "Click here if you cannot see the banner". It is last sentence in paragraph below green box w/ Ben. I know you can see the box, but maybe it would be a good test, hopefull at least it could get you into your survey.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Default Yes....

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Did you try clicking the link that says "Click here if you cannot see the banner". It is last sentence in paragraph below green box w/ Ben. I know you can see the box, but maybe it would be a good test, hopefull at least it could get you into your survey.
    it doesn't do anything just like clicking on good ol Ben. Thanks for all your suggestions. I have no clue what I did!

April
    Sunshine Rewards