Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Daily Surveys?

Default Problem with Daily Surveys?

I went to do a survey for today and it popped up that I reached my daily limit.........but I have not done one yet for today.........the last one I did was yesterday..............am I the only one this is happening to?

Not sure if it is a technical problem or what.

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just got in just fine. Maybe try clearing your cookies and try again.
    Sunshine Rewards

I cleared my cookies and still nothing!

Tricia or Cindy are you out there? Am I the only one with this problem today? I know I have not done a survey today so I am really stumped!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Give it a couple of hours and try again. There isn't anything that can be done from the SR end because it is on the Greenfield end. Hopefully it will clear in a little while and let you go in and do it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Lesley (speechteachri) had this problem the other day and I think she solved it with help from other Sunshiners.

I'll look for the post and link it here. Maybe it will help you.

Found the thread. Tricia suggested clearing cookies and changing email addresses.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ead.php?t=3353

Hope you figure it out!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 09-22-2007 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Found the thread
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It's not that I am not qualifying for a survey, it is not even letting me open up to try to qualify. When I hit the survey icon, it jumps to the screen that says I had already met the maximum limit for surveys........

this is driving me crazy!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    It's not that I am not qualifying for a survey, it is not even letting me open up to try to qualify. When I hit the survey icon, it jumps to the screen that says I had already met the maximum limit for surveys........

this is driving me crazy!!

I took a survey this morning on SR and had no problems, but DH went to do a survey on another site tonight and had the same problem that you are having. I wonder if maybe they are only allowing one per IP address now, instead of one per person/email addy? Did you or anyone else in your house complete a survey thru another site today? Or are you on dial-up and possibly could have been assigned an IP addy that was used by someone earlier in the day that may have done one?

DH and I have always done surveys on the same day at two different sites and never had this problem before either.
    Debbie

I am the only one who does surveys from my house.............I still cannot get to access that page...........says I met my limit.............which I know I haven't because I have not done one today!!

I was really hoping to make the 25 surveys and hoping this does not mess that up..........I have completed 20 so far.........let's hope I qualify for 4 more before the end of the month!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I got the same message yesterday the first time I tried to take a survey. It said I had reached my daily limit, but I had not even tried to take one yet. I thought my problem might be that I was credited twice on one day last week so they were making up for that. Not sure though? I got my survey today just fine.

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one who couldn't access the surveys yesterday. Today no problem though. I was able to finally qualify for one and it went thru to the "thank you" you've completed your survey type screen. There must have been some kind of glitch in the system yesterday!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards