Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Win Cosmetics from glow.com! (no purchase necessary)

Default Win Cosmetics from glow.com! (no purchase necessary)

Sunshine Rewards recently announced a new partnership with DermStore and glow.com. We were lucky enough to get some great products from them and I get to give some of them away!

First, check out this video:

DermStore and glow.com Review from Sunshine Rewards

Second, check out Dermstore and/or glow.com.

Third, post in this thread which one item on either site you would want to make you beautiful.

I will close the contest at midnight Eastern on March 15. Five winners will each get one of everything you see in the video! In addition, if you are a winner and you make ANY purchase through Dermstore or glow.com during the contest, I will DOUBLE your cash back!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

This isn't a want because I already own it but I would like to let everyone know that this is the absolute best thing for buffing your feet, I've owned it for years. I've tried those egg thingies and they do not compare one bit to this little miracle, take my word for it, this will make your feet beautiful for those sandals that we will be wearing soon!

http://www.dermstore.com/product_Gen...ngth_16949.htm

Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Since most days during the week, I do minimal makeup with a lip gloss, I'm really interested in the DuWop Mini Venom Trio that Tricia demonstrated! I am off to check that out as well as what else they may have!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been dying to try Too Faced Shadow insurance.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

This product looked interesting. I like the fact that you only need a drop.
    Clean Slate Face Primer by Tarte Cosmetics
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I would LOVE to have the foot buffer from dermstore.com I NEED it!

Now this is my kind of contest! I makeup!

I would LOVE to try this from glow.com:

Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Powder - Translucent
    Size: 0.32 oz.

Absolutely Invisible Powder is a velvety smooth formula that sets foundation and banishes shine. An incredible blend of ingredients work to boost collagen and elasticity, nourish and protect against free radical damage. Vitamins and botanicals nourish, hydrate, condition and brighten, leaving the skin radiant and evenly toned.

I feel so shiny sometimes and I'm always on the search for a translucent light powder that offers something a little more!

Off to go browse the sites some more
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I would love to try this product from glow.com. I don't wear a ton of makeup and prefer a more natural look. This product looks interesting because it is lightweight and natural. It also protects against sun damage and premature aging.

http://www.glow.com/product_gloPressed+Base_2139.htm

gloPressed Base - Golden-Light
    Size: 0.35 oz.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

One item from Dermstore.com that I would love to have to make me beautiful is:

Ultimate UV Defense SPF 30 by SkinCeuticals, described as "This broad-spectrum formulation uses 7% transparent zinc oxide and 7.5% octinoxate to protect the skin against UVA and UVB damage. Featuring an elegant, moisturizing base, it promises a comfortable finish that's perfect for high-altitude climates. Free of PABA, oils and fragrances, this formulation may be used for all skin types, including sensitive."

http://www.dermstore.com/profile_Sunscreens_300040.htm

I have come to realize that protecting my skin from the sun is one of the most important, if not the most important, "beauty secret" there is. In the past few years, I have been trying to be more diligent about applying it daily. I now regret spending so much time out in the sun, unprotected, when I was younger! But as a woman with sensitive skin, many sunscreens and fragrance-laden products cause major irritation for me. So, I am always on the hunt for a product that will protect without irritation. This SkinCeuticals product looks promising in that regard!

No other entries?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs