Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a new goal thread

Default Anyone up for a new goal thread

My goal WAS $150 by Oct 15 for my cruise, but I just had to cashout in order to replace my camera. So I am starting from now until the end of October, to have $150 to cashout via Paypal (I'm using my Disney Visa for the ship board credit) on my December cruise.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm in!

My goal is 1,000 by June 15th, 2011. I want SR to pay for the majority of our Disney Dining Plan for our family trip in late August, 2011.

So far I am at approx $213.00. This earnings has been since June 3, 2010.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm in!! I have my choice of either 2 goals.

$500 for Disney Gift Card to cash out by 11/1 - to ensure plenty of delivery time during the holidays...my trip is 1/6.

or

$500 to pay pal cash out on 10/30 to pay 11/30 and $100 to paypay cash out 11/30 to pay on 12/30.

it really just depends on what the DDP cost is for 2011 and a 2 day park pass.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I would like to be able to cash out for a $500 disney giftcard or do paypal for our upcoming Nov trip. I am a little over $320 and if I can push myself to keep with surveys I know I can do it! this will pay for dining plan and extras...
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am at $50 right now so I'd love to get that up to $250 by October so I can make another payment on my cruise.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Cashout dilema

We are 80% certain that we are going to Disneyland for the weekend of Nov. 13 and 14. My SRs goal is $250 for that trip.

Ok ladies (and gents), I could use some help on cashing out.

What do you think is the latest date for cashing out and not worrying about timing?

Should I cash out for a $75 gift card now to ensure it gets here on time? I need to do this before the end of July right?

Should I just transfer funds to PayPal at the end of every month? I love the idea of having a Disney gift card because they are so cute and I can't spend the money on anything else. But if we end up not going...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawleys View Post
    We are 80% certain that we are going to Disneyland for the weekend of Nov. 13 and 14. My SRs goal is $250 for that trip.

Ok ladies (and gents), I could use some help on cashing out.

What do you think is the latest date for cashing out and not worrying about timing?

Should I cash out for a $75 gift card now to ensure it gets here on time? I need to do this before the end of July right?

Should I just transfer funds to PayPal at the end of every month? I love the idea of having a Disney gift card because they are so cute and I can't spend the money on anything else. But if we end up not going...
    Cashouts for Disney cards usually take about 6 weeks to receive. If you cash out by the end of September, you should have it in time for your trip. If it makes you feel safer, allow yourself 7 weeks just to make sure. Good luck on making your goal. With all the surveys, you should be able to make that.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

My first goal...

My goal is $500 by August 31, 2011. We're going to WDW next year in December for sure, and possibly October as well (Or we may go to Disneyland in April or May) and I want to have a big GC to use to help pay for dining and party tickets! I am motivated...I know I can do it! (Almost at $30 in just 2 weeks!)

I'm at $477 and would like to be at $700 by November. Going to use it for my first ever trip to Disney World during the Christmas season. Very excited!
    Barb

Right now I'm at $288.88
    I'd like to be at $600 by this time next year.
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059