Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your status?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah wouldn't pending shopping of that much be Fan-Freaking-Tastic!

I am totally sold on cruises. I just love lying around while the boat brings me to my next destination. Plus they entertainment when I feel like it.

Kristen - aim low but not too low. You don't want to turn into a slacker.
    Sunshine Rewards

I reached SM a few weeks ago. I was a SMP last quarter but that was only because I did LOT of shopping around the holidays. I'm not even close this quarter but I didn't expect to be.

Our entire family (7) is going to WDW in October. DS and his 2 children and DD and her BF. This will be the first visit for the grandkids (5 & 2) and my daughter's BF.

My son just went through a terrible divorce. Thankfully he got sole 'placement' (the new word for custody) of the kids. He's had a very difficult time this last year and he is so looking forward to this trip. We haven't told the kids yet.

I've already bought the park passes (on SR) and just cashed out for $600 in Disney gc's. I'm going to to use that and have hopefully be able to cash out for another $600 to pay for incidentals, souvenirs and food.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I made SM a week or two ago, but I'm not trying for SMP. I'm going to save for a year or two to get enough Disney Gift Cards together to make a dent into taking my older DD, son-in-law and granddaughter to WDW. My son-in-law is presently very ill with leukemia (newly diagnosed), so if they can get him into remission and can keep him there, I want to take him to the one place I know he loves.

Keeping your daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter in my thoughts and prayers.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I made SM last month and am hoping to earn another $80 to reach $550 by the end of April for our May trip. We're hoping to go to Tokyo DL and Disney Sea in Nov '11, so starting in May, my new goal would be $1000 by October 2011 to help cover hotel costs or tickets. That'll give me 18 months to rack up my earning.
    Sunshine Rewards

I love reading all of the post, it really encourages me. I started a month ago and my account balance is at $44.00 . I know that it is not as high as some of the vets but seeing that balance keeps me going. So far I have only done the surveys and a couple of freebie offers. I hope to get into the hang of shopping through SR, I know that will add to my balance as well.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel....the disney lights !!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Wow that will be some trip going over to Toyoko and all.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    I love reading all of the post, it really encourages me. I started a month ago and my account balance is at $44.00 . I know that it is not as high as some of the vets but seeing that balance keeps me going. So far I have only done the surveys and a couple of freebie offers. I hope to get into the hang of shopping through SR, I know that will add to my balance as well.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel....the disney lights !!!
    Welcome! $44 after a month and some days is really good. You must be a survey demon. LOL

Shopping is really easy. Tricia has some good stickies on what you can do to make sure you get credit. You just have to remember to come here before you shop. I would recommend going through the merchant list and getting familiar with the large names so you can remember them immediately and then start getting acclimated with the smaller merchants.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I dedicate all my shopping through sunshine I do online. I am at SM with my pending so I am excited. I am hoping for another 200 for my WDW trip in October. Especially now that they have that new pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by juliokirkland View Post
    I made SM last month and am hoping to earn another $80 to reach $550 by the end of April for our May trip. We're hoping to go to Tokyo DL and Disney Sea in Nov '11, so starting in May, my new goal would be $1000 by October 2011 to help cover hotel costs or tickets. That'll give me 18 months to rack up my earning.
    What an exciting trip that will be! We are just yearning to see the Tokyo parks, and DH is looking forward to the various flavors of popcorn they have there. Like curry and wasabi...

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Especially now that they have that new pass out.
    Can you believe that pass? Wow!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post

Can you believe that pass? Wow!
    Huh?!! Can you enlighten me?