Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Daily Survey to Test: OpinionsPay

Hybrid View

I completed this one, I got the no ending sri page and it did not credit, Scard had the same crediting issue with one, what is up with this one? Long surveys and nothing
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed this one, I got the no ending sri page and it did not credit, Scard had the same crediting issue with one, what is up with this one? Long surveys and nothing
    I'm showing a credit for you for this one today in the network. Maybe it just hasn't picked up yet?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm showing a credit for you for this one today in the network. Maybe it just hasn't picked up yet?
    I got feel good today, that could be what you are seeing, same rouer that was .60 the one I am missing is the us .50/
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I got feel good today, that could be what you are seeing, same rouer that was .60 the one I am missing is the us .50/
    are you completing an getting credits> I have noticed it was green the last few days.

I do have the credit now thank you.
    Jtowner

tried Opinions pay a couple of times this morning. got through the demo questions, went to edge and then Spectrum and then I get:

Bad Request
    The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand.

will try again later

I was able to get one, very hard, then it should of credited and it has not, can you check this Trish? This is how it ends, but others do credit, Feel good ends the same way, and it did credit today.

This site can’t be reachedwww.sd1sd.com took too long to respond.
    Try:

Checking the connection
    Checking the proxy and the firewall
    Running Windows Network Diagnostics
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
    Jtowner

The network is sending us messages telling us to send more traffic to OpinionsPay because they need it. But you are completing surveys and getting this same error now and it isn't crediting?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The network is sending us messages telling us to send more traffic to OpinionsPay because they need it. But you are completing surveys and getting this same error now and it isn't crediting?
    did not get credit after completing yesterday and getting this error: Bad Request
    The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand

got the same error this morning when I tried to take one, never got the opportunity to do one

Just tried again. Edgesurvey, then I saw a quick error about Javascript flash at the top of the screen, went into Innovate MR, answering demo questions, get to education and type of employment, I click those 2 answers and when I click confirm it takes to those again. same thing happened this AM, can't get any further.
    Last edited by SCard; 10-13-2023 at 03:33 PM.

NO it did not credit
    Jtowner